The Falkirk FC Thread

On 05/09/2019 at 05:38, ali_91 said:

Without taking in to account the make up of your squad, he should be a decent signing for League 1.

Our squad no longer wears make up, that has gone with everything else.

But if Mark Campbell takes over he has vowed to bring it back and it will be Chanel or LÓreal - nothing less. 

Guest Ecosse83

Not sure what I'm bored of most the Falkirk takeover saga or Brexit. 

I actually can't remember the last time I was this sick of Falkirk. Campbell, msg, McKinnon. f**k the lot of them!!

8 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Not sure what I'm bored of most the Falkirk takeover saga or Brexit. 

I actually can't remember the last time I was this sick of Falkirk. Campbell, msg, McKinnon. f**k the lot of them!!

Been to one game this season and while I miss it, I'm not exactly climbing the walls in a Saturday at the thought of not going to the games. Stranraer away this month should be decent but that's more for a good drink and a shout.

I've never been to a game this season as due to work I don't go to away games. I honestly thought it would seriously get me down as I thought they would be playing fast, attacking football, plenty of goals and dominating teams. How wrong was I.

I will be back, once the ownership issues are sorted but I really feel seperated from club at the moment and it's quite depressing really.