The Falkirk FC Thread

How far we’ve fallen, guys like Morrison absolutely shat at when it mattered but hey ho, it’s fine as we won’t get better in this league.  Maybe if McGlynn got of his arse and looked at players outwith a thirty mile radius, we’d be in a better place.

47 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Our paths won’t meet again thankfully as well go past them when we’re promoted and they’re relegated next season.

Maybe, but next year isn't this year and this year we're leaving you guys behind to moonhowl and fight amongst yourselves about every little thing.

As the second longest tenured club in L1 you'll be well used to it down here though. 😘

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

How far we’ve fallen, guys like Morrison absolutely shat at when it mattered but hey ho, it’s fine as we won’t get better in this league.  Maybe if McGlynn got of his arse and looked at players outwith a thirty mile radius, we’d be in a better place.

Zzzz.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I'd like to thank all the posters who shat themselves sufficiently from having their name taken by me and sent their PMs. 

However, I suspect most of these are made up in haste. Especially the ones that involved the sponsorship deal with Tesla and the fourth stand havng a capacity of 20,000 and 3 sushi bars. 

I'm prepared to wait, as I don't want keithgy to have to Lambie anyone. 

Utter pish. It’s 1 Wagamama, no sushi.

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Fexsake. I remember Houstie getting accused of much the same thing.

Just now, Bigbrbairn said:

I am hearing we are appointing Paul Hartley as director of football. You read it here first. Right Andy swipe it quick

It’s not Paul, it’s J.R.

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

Players signed out with a 30 mile radius of Falkirk last season:

Hogarth

Kinnear

Wright

Rowe

Yeats

Lawall

Burrell

Meekison

Max

I’m sure your comment wasn’t 100% serious but just to highlight the players signed out with Glasgow or Edinburgh connections. As you’ll know, not all have been great. 

It’s a squad game and if we somehow managed to get better than Morrison, I’d take him in the games where we need a flat track bully. 

Likelihood is we won’t get better and need other players to step up, offensively when he’s off the boil, and defensively, eh, across the whole pitch and a lot better than last year.

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Fexsake. I remember Houstie getting accused of much the same thing.

Doesn’t even stand up to any scrutiny. Burrell, Lawal, Rowe, Hogarth, Kinnear off the top of my head from further afield 

1 minute ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Just having a fly fish

👍 Excellent 80s/90s pop culture awareness.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

8 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Aye, just the seven or eight or so outwith 30 miles (probably more, but I can't be arsed checking).

30 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I think it was Teddy Sherringham that didn't get on with another Man Utd player but they played well together,i don't like a few of my work mates but we deal with it.

Andy cole.