The Falkirk FC Thread

12 hours ago, Blame Me said:

Disappointing if no coverage today. I know that at some of the away stadia in lower league football there isn't always the necessary infrastructure and connectivity to allow for transmission but this is at TFS so that shouldn't be an issue. I've only been able to see the highlights of the CSS and Bonnyrigg games, was really hoping for 90 minutes today. ☹️

11 hours ago, Ontovictory said:

I recall speaking to, and encouraging, Richard at a dinner (can't quite remember which) when he was struggling to make the 1st team. Ergo, I take much of the credit for what happened subsequently 😉

Yes, I  am remember him speaking fondly of that watershed moment in his life when an unknown sage whispered to him that he needed to “man up, dig deep, and grow a pair”. It changed his life, and he owes it all to you. 😬

11 hours ago, Ontovictory said:

I recall speaking to, and encouraging, Richard at a dinner (can't quite remember which) when he was struggling to make the 1st team. Ergo, I take much of the credit for what happened subsequently 😉

7 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Yes, I  am remember him speaking fondly of that watershed moment in his life when an unknown sage whispered to him that he needed to “man up, dig deep, and grow a pair”. It changed his life, and he owes it all to you. 😬

@Ontovictory, please seek out John McGlynn and have a word in his shell like, ok?

On 14/07/2023 at 11:08, HonestAl said:

Ok, which of these will happen first…?
1.  Back Post Misses will cancel his Forum Account

2. Nadine Dorries will resign as an MP

3. Christmas 2023

Having spoken to him this morning I can confirm BPM has indeed cancelled his account on here….and it’s only July! Lol. 

52 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Having spoken to him this morning I can confirm BPM has indeed cancelled his account on here….and it’s only July! Lol. 

At the end of last season and in the immediate aftermath it was probably wise to have taken a step back after the last few seasons and enjoy what would have been a relatively successful season putting aside the fact we ultimately failed - and it was to them, of all clubs. 

I'm sure he'll enjoy this season greatly without coming on here! 

As for the rest of us 🫣 ...

Edited by Blame Me

14 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

I'm sure he'll enjoy this season greatly without coming on here! 

I don't know the man from Adam but I'm not so sure.

I live abroad and P&B gives me the opportunity to interact with other Falkirk fans, something that you guys still living in the Falkirk area maybe take for granted because you have friends, workmates, etc. who you can have a bit of banter with. I've only ever met a few Bairns fans while living and working out here and I miss the football craic and P&B has helped to fill that void.

My understanding is that BPM lives in South Yorkshire so maybe he'll miss coming onto P&B more than he thinks?

19 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I don't know the man from Adam but I'm not so sure.

I live abroad and P&B gives me the opportunity to interact with other Falkirk fans, something that you guys still living in the Falkirk area maybe take for granted because you have friends, workmates, etc. who you can have a bit of banter with. I've only ever met a few Bairns fans while living and working out here and I miss the football craic and P&B has helped to fill that void.

My understanding is that BPM lives in South Yorkshire so maybe he'll miss coming onto P&B more than he thinks?

He still attends most of our games despite living down there, maybe just the interaction with other Falkirk fans on a Saturday afternoon is enough for him! 🤣

19 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

He still attends most of our games despite living down there, maybe just the interaction with other Falkirk fans on a Saturday afternoon is enough for him! 🤣

I doubt that he really has taken his ball home.

I know that he was getting rather frustrated by some of the stuff on here but I don’t know anyone who can match his passion for the club.

Probably takes things a wee bit too much to heart at times, could be he actually cares too much !

100% Bairn