The Falkirk FC Thread

11 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

Oh. Yeah, I'm not a subscriber. FTV isn't really all that clear on what being a subscriber actually entitles you to. If I pay the £18 per month does that give me access to live streams?

Yes. Once you subscribe it will let you watch. £18 a month does not auto renew. 

4 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

Cheers mate. I dunno why but I was expecting a PPV option. Oh well, £18 it is then. COYB.

£18 decent value can be up to 6 games or more a month for that. Much better than £15 or whatever a match on PPV. Handy for us further away supporters. 

Just now, Rugster said:

£18 decent value can be up to 6 games or more a month for that. Much better than £15 or whatever a match on PPV. Handy for us further away supporters. 

Och, I could have went to the game today but feeling a bit under the weather. Hope the stream holds up because I've seen some folk mention on here that it can be very hit or miss.

3 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

Cheers mate. I dunno why but I was expecting a PPV option. Oh well, £18 it is then. COYB.

Saturday 6th January will probably be a PPV against QoS. Our game against Edinburgh will be.

For some reason Scotland has an exemption that day but England doesn't (so no watching from English IP addresses. Awkward when my phone thinks I live in central London.)

4 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Saturday 6th January will probably be a PPV against QoS. Our game against Edinburgh will be.

For some reason Scotland has an exemption that day but England doesn't (so no watching from English IP addresses. Awkward when my phone thinks I live in central London.)

Article 48 seriously needs to get in the bin. It's a total myth that being able to watch the games at home hurts attendance.

13 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

Article 48 seriously needs to get in the bin. It's a total myth that being able to watch the games at home hurts attendance.

Preaching to the choir. Unfortunately looks like we'll be stuck with it for a while yet with the broadcasting contracts running to pretty much the end of the decade now.

15 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

I agree, I bet there are Bairns fans in the UK who are maybe elderly or unwell who would love to watch all the games but can’t due to this stupid rule.

25 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I agree, I bet there are Bairns fans in the UK who are maybe elderly or unwell who would love to watch all the games but can’t due to this stupid rule.

If you have the technical know-how, article 48 is easily circumvented but aye, unfortunately the people you've mentioned might not be so savvy. Hopefully they've got a grandson or granddaughter that can sort it out for them.

2 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I’ve paid for the audio commentary today, I know it’s only £3 but wtf is going on with it, it’s just repeating the same stuff continually 🤔

As long as it’s “MacIver scores” that’s fine

6 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

As long as it’s “MacIver scores” that’s fine

I’m no actually sure I’ll get to listening to the game. It’s no working very well at all for me and it’s just repeating the same stuff in the build up over and over again. 

Nope refreshed it, logged out and back in and still not playing ball, have given up and won’t be paying for that again.

Edited by Harry Kinnear