The Falkirk FC Thread

The catering facilities were something else today, I don't think I've ever had to queue 40 mins for a cheese burger before,the 2 ladies serving were comedy gold as the younger of the two couldn't count,couldnt cemember the order  and was a slow as a week in the jail to top it off they had no hot water for drinks and were still selling burgers with 10 mins of the game remaining oh how I will miss the seaside leagues 😅😅

31 minutes ago, Railway End said:

The catering facilities were something else today, I don't think I've ever had to queue 40 mins for a cheese burger before,the 2 ladies serving were comedy gold as the younger of the two couldn't count,couldnt cemember the order  and was a slow as a week in the jail to top it off they had no hot water for drinks and were still selling burgers with 10 mins of the game remaining oh how I will miss the seaside leagues 😅😅

Another end not really fit for purpose. Hilarious putting some banked standing in like that and making each step about 4cm above the last. Anyone at the end (including myself) who wasn’t directly behind the goal basically had no idea what was going on at the goalmouth. Shite. 

Thought today was a potential banana skin, with the tight park and weather, however we marshalled the game impeccably. Repeating contenders for goal of the season, and thought Miller Lang Donaldson were immense. Hogarth with basically nothing to do over the 96 mins, looked more commanding when called into action. Players look like they know everyone’s next movement which I’ve not witnessed for many a year. If we can hold onto these players for remaining 18 games, it’s going to take an almighty challenge to dislodge us from the top spot. Just hope that some of the undertones today about Morrison being offski is just bollocks.

As impressive as Morrison has been, if he does leave, it will be for a fee as he is under contract to the summer. I’m also confident that John will find us a replacement and Calvin has enough to step into his shoes. Its would be a blow but not the disaster it would have been in previous seasons

3 minutes ago, FFC1982 said:

As impressive as Morrison has been, if he does leave, it will be for a fee as he is under contract to the summer. I’m also confident that John will find us a replacement and Calvin has enough to step into his shoes. Its would be a blow but not the disaster it would have been in previous seasons

Lang and Spencer for me are more irreplaceable than Morrison excellent player though he is. 

12 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

It would be disappointing to lose Morrison but I don’t think it would be a disaster. I think Ethan Ross could do very well if he had to step in and we also have Agyeman as an option. 

Not for me, certainly not as any sort of alternative to Morrison. He's actually one of the few players I've not been particularly impressed with this season - some good performances, seem to remember him coming on against his former club and tearing it up late on - but not enough, and on recent form (both his and the team's) not close to a starting spot.

What is this Morrison stuff anyway? Presumably that we've accepted an offer from a club, he's agreed to sign and that it will be announced at the opening of the transfer window next month? Given the importance to the club of the next five months, I'd be pretty disappointed if that's the scenario. Fair enough, off-days and inconsistent periods have been a feature of his time at Falkirk, if they weren't he probably would not be here. But he's a match-winner and personally I think he'd be a big. big loss. Hope we don't find out.