The Falkirk FC Thread

31 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

The eyes emoji is used when you're making a new signing or announcing a contract extension. Could have been worded better to stop the majority from thinking it was a Yeats contract extension hint.

Would love to see Finn sign an extension and if McGlynn's comments on him are true i think it will happen.

4 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

It's a refreshing change, knowing that we have people that want to continue playing for us 😃

It's a refreshing change, knowing that we have players that the fans want to continue playing for us 

14 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

The eyes emoji is used when you're making a new signing or announcing a contract extension. Could have been worded better to stop the majority from thinking it was a Yeats contract extension hint.

👀👀👀 nope, it only took until a week or so ago to find the 'look' emoji being used on the ffc twitter feed for nothing to do with a signing or contract extension. It was an effort to celebrate our lead, or maybe even troll the accies, that clearly was too artful for some..... 🫣🤣

IMG_0234.jpg

Where did the ultras sit last time we were away at Stirling? Was going to buy tickets but I don't want any hassle and ideally would like to sit where I've picked. Leave me alone - I'm auld and crabbit 🤣

4 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

Where did the ultras sit last time we were away at Stirling? Was going to buy tickets but I don't want any hassle and ideally would like to sit where I've picked. Leave me alone - I'm auld and crabbit 🤣

They stood behind the goal at the north end of the ground, left as you look at the goal.  But the stand was pretty full and certainly by the time I got there it was “sit anywhere”

ETA - you miserable git

Edited by Disco Duck

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

We've got the moaniest fans in the world man, honestly. Always finding something to moan about. Eyes on a tweet, FFS.

I can't wait till we've just beat the rejunvinated Pars to go top of the Championship in late April and someones on here to complain that the cold taps int he toilets are actually lukewarm

26 minutes ago, Rugster said:

We've got the moaniest fans in the world man, honestly. Always finding something to moan about. Eyes on a tweet, FFS.

So used to doom and gloom thar we've gotta find SOMETHING to moan about, I think. Can't moan about the team because they're sexy 🤣

Inspired by Falkirk Daft. Who’s your player of the season? 

Im genuinely struggling to pick:

Morrison

Miller

Lang

Spencer 

Henderson 

Yeats 

There’s not many who you can’t make the case for! Will be a close vote 

6 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Morrison

Miller

Lang

Spencer 

Henderson 

Yeats 

I think i'd be tempted to vote for Morrison to send him out on a good note. He deserves that. 

If I was forced to pick I think it would be Lang that edged it because of not only his outstanding defending week to week, but his undeniable influence on Captain Coll, and his general setting the tone for the team. The guy is an absolute born winner. 

But its extremely marginal. Everyone you mentioned would be a worthy winner and I would throw Donaldson in too tbh. Honestly, there is no winner that i'd even quibble with.

I see the sign outside the stadium still says next game against Hamilton Academical on 17th February. Come on guys, there's been another home game since then! Really needs to be better. On the plus side, it does say Hamilton Academical rather than Hamilton FC as it was last time, so someone is obviously looking on here.

16 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Morrison

Miller

Lang

Spencer 

Henderson 

Yeats 

I would go Lang as I think he has been the rock that our success has been built upon and his influence has rubbed off on those around him.

Young player would definitely be Finn as he has been brilliant and made the RB spot his own.

Most improved would be Nesbitt, he too has had a fantastic season and has taken his all round game to another level.

Finally The Harry Kinnear Special Award for services to the Falkirk cause has to go to the Ultras. I’ve supported them from the start and was an advocate of the drum when others weren’t too sure. I think we can all say they have been fucking outstanding and have made the full going to see the Bairns experience so much better.

Thats all the awards for now.

19 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

It was obvious what it was about for me. 

33 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Morrison

Miller

Lang

Spencer 

Henderson 

Yeats 

You have missed Donaldson who, since Christmas has been better than Lang

4 minutes ago, BPM said:

You have missed Donaldson who, since Christmas has been better than Lang

I genuinely think apart from the keepers, you could probably make a case for  any of our normal starting eleven getting the award.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

41 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Morrison

Miller

Lang

Spencer 

Henderson 

Yeats 

I'll go against the grain a little and say Calvin Miller. I'm so impressed with how direct he is and his composure in front of goal is surprisingly good for a winger. He's arguably a bit more consistent than Callumn.

As you say though, you could make an argument for any of the above. Just goes to show how brilliant of a season it's been so far! I'm genuinely excited to see who will end up winning it.