The Falkirk FC Thread

Has to be Morrison for me. I think we easily forget how much he himself has improved, it was only a year ago we were complaining about his decision making (chicken or steak?) But this season he has just come on leaps and bounds to be a player that every team talks about with fear. Donaldson has been outstanding, as has Hendo, McCann, Yeats, Spencer, Miller and probably every other first team player. But I don't think there is any other player who other teams are scared of as much as Morrison and I think he deserves POTY for making himself into that player

I've said previously that I didn't care if we lost every game after we had cliched promotion but I've changed my mind, I would now love to see us go through the whole season undefeated. The Invincible Bairns!

YEATS

HENDERSON

OLIVER

JOHN MCGLYNN

MILLER

LANG

McIVER

MORRISON

LONG

McCANN

MACKIE

NESBITT

DONALDSON

AGYEMAN

BISLAND

SHANLEY

TAIT

HOGARTH

SPENCER

ROSS

1 hour ago, Beaver The Bairn said:

Brad for me. Nothing happens further forward without him — a Rolls-Royce of a footballer.

Agreed, a cracking centre half!!

6 hours ago, Tamtheman said:

Goals win games……..MORRISON

Absolutely get that sentiment but it wasn't goals scored that won Dunfermline the league last year, it was their defence! We knew pre season we had to improve in that area and we have.

Just saying! I know that will just mess up heads further when trying to pick( including mine)  🤣 

10 minutes ago, AJ1981 said:

Morrison for me, but what a struggle it was to decide on one, I feel like I'm being unfaithful to 4 or 5 the others I didn't pick.....

Aye. I feel like I've done Coll and Hendo dirty voting for Morrison. If I meet them in person, I'll feel obligated to apologise to them and explain myself 🤣

So I’ve went for Donaldson as well, much the same as everyone else as in it was a toss up between him and Morrison. One who hasn’t been mentioned by many for POTY I also considered was McIver, obviously notched a few goals/assists but it was more taking into account how important he is to how we play as a whole and as that focal point no other player in the squad can actually do the same job like for like for us where as I feel in every other position we do have players that can come in and cover or allow us to rotate the squad a bit. He’s totally changed the attacking dynamic in final third for us this season linking the play and bringing the best out of the three players up supporting the striker whoever they may be. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

18 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

So I’ve went for Donaldson as well, much the same as everyone else as in it was a toss up between him and Morrison. One who hasn’t been mentioned by many for POTY I also considered was McIver, obviously notched a few goals/assists but it was more taking into account how important he is to how we play as a whole and as that focal point no other player in the squad can actually do the same job like for like for us where as I feel in every other position we do have players that can come in and cover or allow us to rotate the squad a bit. He’s totally changed the attacking dynamic in final third for us this season linking the play and bringing the best out of the three players up supporting the striker whoever they may be. 

The amount of goals we have scored that the play has been started by McIver is amazing.  Holds it up and plays others in.  Great addition

10 minutes ago, falkirkbairn23 said:

Morrison for me, but honestly I could be swung for about 4 players.

Whoever wins it will be deserving

I finally decided to vote for Finn. I like his wholehearted commitment, his youth and confidence. There's a bit of Tiger about him .

5 hours ago, Raybowski89 said:

Imagine if Morrison stays at Falkirk until we're back in the Premiership. He's already adored by the fans but he'd be in borderline legend territory by that point.

Let's hope he isn't 42 also.🤣

1 hour ago, Newbornbairn said:

Hope everyone's remembering the late kick off time tomorrow.

(I'd forgotten)

You, arriving at TFS at 14:30 "A lot of folk leaving it late today ae? Where is every cnt?"