The Falkirk FC Thread

Posted (edited)

Googled this for my own interest, in case anyone else is interested...

The fixture lists for all four Scottish leagues will be released on Thursday 27th June at 9am.

The first league games in the Championship are on the 2nd and 3rd August, the last league game is on Friday May 2nd 2025.

The dates for the League Cup Group Stage games:- 

MD1: Weekend of July 13/14, 2024
MD2: Midweek of July 16/17, 2024
MD3: Weekend of July 20/21, 2024
MD4: Midweek of July 23/24, 2024
MD5: Weekend of July 27/28, 2024

Second round games 17th/18th August.

Edited by bridge of allan bairn

9 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

I dont know our budget

I have not got a clue who we are signing or releasing

It is damn good fun reading the thoughts and ITK comments of summer madness. It breaks the boredom! Was that Hanlon i saw at Benny T's

Unfortunately it doesn't break the boredom of your posts

54 minutes ago, Higgenarse said:

From the guy trolling around various "next manager" threads with the line "Gary Holt would be a good shout", this is quite something. 

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

From the guy trolling around various "next manager" threads with the line "Gary Holt would be a good shout", this is quite something. 

Well he needs a job. I've seen his interview. I appreciate the accolade.You might want to look that big word up

Edited by Higgenarse

1 hour ago, Higgenarse said:

Nor the monotony of you criticising and red dotting the same posters views. Would be easier for you to stick them on ignore instead of behaving like the petulant arse you are

5 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

Nor the monotony of you criticising and red dotting the same posters views. Would be easier for you to stick them on ignore instead of behaving like the petulant arse you are

Thanks for feedback. Good advice that 

14 hours ago, BPM said:

Stifle discussion? What chance would you have doing that on here? I disagree with the poster, I believe you should wait and see what happens not ramble on about the merits or not of players especially when you have been wrong umpteen times in recent times. I am entitled to tell him what I think as he is to talk shite about who he would or would not sign. He is welcome to and has disagreed with me. It is you trying to stifle debate not me. 

I think you have every right to disagree but I don’t see why you feel the need to shut down certain posters. 

Have to be honest too but having read many of your posts, for someone who is apparently well connected to the board, I think it’s out of order how you speak to people on here. 

This season has been one of the best in our history and the board have done a great job of turning the club around but think you’re doing them a disservice by coming on here calling other fans c**ts, telling them they’re talking sh*te etc. 

Can’t imagine a scenario where it would ever be accepted before if one of the old boards associates had done the same. 

If you disagree then at least don’t be so bullish about it. 

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

If the club pulls this off, it would be a fantastic signing. Dont believe to much what the Daily arse cheeks write, but hope they’ve got this one correct. 

Scott Burns is usually pretty reliable.

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Dont believe to much what the Daily arse cheeks write, but hope they’ve got this one correct. 

When the press run a story about Falkirk they pretty much always get it right. Off the top of my head, the only exception I can think of was the Gozie Ugwu one a couple of years back. 

And before anyone asks, no I don't know anything about this story. If I did I wouldn't be able to comment.