The Falkirk FC Thread

7 hours ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Tait on loan looks like the only way he's coming back now as Hibs have confirmed he's still under contract.  Gray might want to see if he can kick on pre season so could be later in the window if he does come. 

Sneddon a bit meh as others have said and the Thistle fans reviews suggest he's a bit flappy at crosses which we've had a lot of over the last few years and could do without.  Hogarth has potential and is a good size for a keeper, hopefully he'll improve the more he plays.  

Could do with 1 or 2 mouthwatering signings.  At the moment it's looking very much a mid table season, consolidate and go for it in year 2.  

I think we're still glaringly short of a striker to challenge MacIvor and Tait (and if not Tait then midfield cover for Hendo/Spencer).  Having said that would still like to see what Alfie could offer as a loan striker rather than a late sub out wide.  

Why is he is not released will we be getting him on loan? There is still a possibility we can get him on a transfer too I suppose. 

11 hours ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Tait on loan looks like the only way he's coming back now as Hibs have confirmed he's still under contract.  Gray might want to see if he can kick on pre season so could be later in the window if he does come

He had a year left anyway. The press were reporting he was trying to negotiate his release but perhaps as you say Gray might be wanting to evaluate all the players. Tait is part of the Academy squad but looking at the amount of players on Hibs books I'd be amazed if he gets anywhere near the first team.

12 hours ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Tait on loan looks like the only way he's coming back now as Hibs have confirmed he's still under contract.  Gray might want to see if he can kick on pre season so could be later in the window if he does come. 

Sneddon a bit meh as others have said and the Thistle fans reviews suggest he's a bit flappy at crosses which we've had a lot of over the last few years and could do without.  Hogarth has potential and is a good size for a keeper, hopefully he'll improve the more he plays.  

Could do with 1 or 2 mouthwatering signings.  At the moment it's looking very much a mid table season, consolidate and go for it in year 2.  

I think we're still glaringly short of a striker to challenge MacIvor and Tait (and if not Tait then midfield cover for Hendo/Spencer).  Having said that would still like to see what Alfie could offer as a loan striker rather than a late sub out wide.  

As I posted my Hibs contacts said a few weeks ago they would keep Tait. Looks like the new management have the same opinion.

Ample helping of humble pie for the individuals who rubbished the post.