The Falkirk FC Thread

38 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Yep. Everyone is back in and the place is buzzing. 

Any signing or loans will be coming in hopefully soon. It's in everybody's best interests that the players get as much pre season as possible.

The times we had these flurries or last minute signings just gave the impression we were picking up the dregs (sadly all to often they were)

6 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Any signing or loans will be coming in hopefully soon. It's in everybody's best interests that the players get as much pre season as possible.

The times we had these flurries or last minute signings just gave the impression we were picking up the dregs (sadly all to often they were)

That tends to be how JM works. Gets his business done early. We have (I think) 21 signed players so I'm not sure whether there will be many more. No doubt someone will ask him in a press interview. 

On 11/06/2024 at 10:30, HopeStreetWalker said:

As I posted my Hibs contacts said a few weeks ago they would keep Tait. Looks like the new management have the same opinion.

Ample helping of humble pie for the individuals who rubbished the post.

Forrest Gump Wave GIFs | Tenor

Just now, Rugster said:

Forrest Gump Wave GIFs | Tenor

Yep. 

He signed for us a few weeks back, and was.a Bairn at the time HSW posted. 

There were reasons why the announcement was delayed so long. Let’s just put it down to professional courtesy from FFC.

2 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Yep. 

He signed for us a few weeks back, and was.a Bairn at the time HSW posted. 

There were reasons why the announcement was delayed so long. Let’s just put it down to professional courtesy from FFC.

Wow, well done to everyone for keeping it under wraps. That's what I get for not going to the supermarket!

Under the dark days of Holt, Sheerin and Rennie if somebody had said we’d be playing in the Championship after an invincible, title winning season with a Rolls Royce central midfield of Spencer and Tait, both of whom are Falkirk players and not loans I’d have either burst into tears or smacked them in the puss.

Make no mistake about it - this is a fucking brilliant signing.

Well done everyone at the club for making this possible.