The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, JS_FFC said:

Is the KM completely sold out for the season now? I know they have run out of season tickets, but wasn’t sure if they keep back a few hundred match tickets for non-ST holders.

I ask as I occasionally bring along some relatives when they visit the area and it’d be a shame if they need to sit in the main stand away from the rest of us.

Pretty sure you can move your seat to the main stand for that game to sit together by going into the shop. I’ve done that in the past…

1 hour ago, JS_FFC said:

Was last year the first time since 2007 that we’ve won our league opener?

This year got to be the first time since 2007 that we’ve got 6 points from 2.

Did we not win away to Montrose when M&M were managers? 

10 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

I believe it's sold out completely but I don't see the logic in why they'd hold back tickets for walk-ups when there is demand for season tickets in the KM.

The logic is that ST holders are far more likely to invite a mate along if they can sit together. Said mate hopefully gets hooked and becomes a regular match going fan.

However it looks like there is the option of moving your seat to the main stand as well as a resale scheme to address this anyway.

OUT NOW!

🆕🎙️EP:92 IDENTITY, UNITY, PASSION - MORE THAN JUST 90 MINS

🔵 Review the BIG derby win with Scott Henderson from Crunchy Carrots 🥕🏁
⚪️ @FalkirkWomen_ sponsorship ©️🫡
🔵 Preview Hearts cup tie with Jambos fan Ewen Cameron🎙️👀
⚪️ Disco lights excitement🕺🏼🪩 &
🔵 All the latest Bairns news discussed 🗞️

📺 🎧📱www.falkirkdaft.co.uk

Thanks as always to our Headline Sponsors:

Falkirk FFIT T8’s who have just come back from a friendly with Ness FC on the Isle of Lewis (update on this weeks podcast from Dougie McCallum) 🤝🏼 &

Behind The Wall who have limited bus seats remaining for the Hearts cup tie 🚌. Get in touch with Scott behind the bar📱🍻

E60A5F69-F7F3-440A-88CC-42EB879578AC.thumb.jpeg.ddbc5a7f88a96ec3c071585a847197e9.jpeg

1 hour ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Did we not win away to Montrose when M&M were managers? 

Twice, that was the covid season where they stopped playing mid way through and started up again. We hadn't won the opening game for ages until that year when we won it twice.

3 hours ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

😮‍💨

IMG_1110.jpeg

Pleasing to see Tait still enjoying getting it up them. He was at it in a 1-1 game a few years ago. Fast forward to 5:45, Tait's number 15.

Fantastic to see ticket sales for the Hearts game looking strong. Cup ties can be hit/miss for crowds, especially in the league cup but with only a few hundred left in the KM (which will sell out) & the main stand looking busy, I think we’ll hit 6000-6500 all in. 

Ewan Cameron coming across just like he usually does - an absolute bellpiece. Much like the Pars fan last week. John needs banned from organising guests for a few weeks as punishment :lol:

Had a quick swatch at Jambos kickback and tbf the attitude there couldnt be more different. They want their strongest team on the park and are under no illusions how tough this game will be for them 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

1 hour ago, AriG-FFC said:

Just watched the podcast on YouTube. Ewan Cameron is an absolute bell end! End of story!

Could have missed out the first sentence there tbh. 

7 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Ewan Cameron coming across just like he usually does - an absolute bellpiece. Much like the Pars fan last week. John needs banned from organising guests for a few weeks as punishment :lol:

Had a quick swatch at Jambos kickback and tbf the attitude there couldnt be more different. They want their strongest team on the park and are under no illusions how tough this game will be for them 

John McGlynn just needs to show the players the Ewan Cameron clips completely dissing us in the dressing room pre match and his game talk is done for him.

Starting to enjoy all these folks patronising us with the "I think you guys could just about get into the play offs", and all the "You were playing plumbers and postmen last year",  "The Championship is a step up". If we beat the favourites Partick in a couple of weeks I wonder if any back tracking will start to take place?

58 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Starting to enjoy all these folks patronising us with the "I think you guys could just about get into the play offs", and all the "You were playing plumbers and postmen last year",  "The Championship is a step up". If we beat the favourites Partick in a couple of weeks I wonder if any back tracking will start to take place?

Just enjoy it, rather everyone did that with us. Less pressure on the team when everyone writes us off.