The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

The person at the front of the queue this morning had been there since 4:30! They brought camping chairs and everything.

Bet they were raging getting row A for their troubles 😂. Fair play to them, wouldn’t be me that early but if it’s what they want to do and are able, fair enough. 

Went in after work and only RV left.

Quickly Googled the seats and I think we’ll be able to see both goals at least so we’ve just gone for it.

We’ll be melted anyway probably. 

McGlynn making it clear his priority is to extend contracts above bringing anyone else in. Looks like the only chance anyone comes is if there is an injury crisis or someone exceptional that would improve the team. 

8 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Add on the tic tickets sold so far, incredible support especially since we don’t have a home game till first week October. 

Sorry that was for the Celtic game. Not sure how many we’ve sold for the Stenny tie yet. 

Quite surprised at the Celtic demand. Have to admit I’d go to any other ground (barring Rangers) without a second thought for a last 16 national trophy. Might miss this one and watch from the pub. 

8 hours ago, bairn88 said:

Quite surprised at the Celtic demand. Have to admit I’d go to any other ground (barring Rangers) without a second thought for a last 16 national trophy. Might miss this one and watch from the pub. 

Not a fan of these grounds myself but if I can go I will. Main reason is what if I miss an unlikely but sensational win. They don't come round often.

1 hour ago, Hartleys18/19Army said:

Not a fan of these grounds myself but if I can go I will. Main reason is what if I miss an unlikely but sensational win. They don't come round often.

I’m of the same opinion. Also, it’s good to be going back to that type of stadium again after all of the random places seen in the last 5 years. Which isn’t a bad thing but I’d far rather be visiting top flight stadiums than not for the obvious reason. 

15 hours ago, BPM said:

McGlynn making it clear his priority is to extend contracts above bringing anyone else in. Looks like the only chance anyone comes is if there is an injury crisis or someone exceptional that would improve the team. 

Priority wise you'd assume Miller then Ross, Mackie and Shanley? Good to know there is a bit wiggle room to bring someone in if needed though. 

14 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Priority wise you'd assume Miller then Ross, Mackie and Shanley? Good to know there is a bit wiggle room to bring someone in if needed though. 

Miller and Adams. 

1 minute ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Shanley should be nowhere near a priority

Was just thinking of the players that have say a year left and in which order you'd re sign them. It might be the case he's only looking to extend contracts for one or two not all. Guess it will come down to money.