The Falkirk FC Thread

He bossed the 3 games at somerset but looked a bit dodgy against us last game of the season. Could be that because hes slow hes best suited to a smaller park or just because it wasnt there usual back 4 last game of the season.

Smith is fucking shite.

Didn't think he was that bad last season. Unsure if he's of the standard we would hope to be bringing in though. If we're thinking of partnering him and Dods there's a serious lack of pace there. We need a pacey CB in the mould of Wallace to slot in next to Doddsy.

Mark Millar joins Dundee United on a 3 year deal.

A great move, all the best to him. I saw him in Dundee a few weeks back, so I had a hunch this was going to happen.

A decent move. I was told he was swaying towards joining Hearts so Utd must have come in for him recently. Can see it being a good move for both club and player.

Dunfermlines apparently told boyle he can leave, I've not seen him play but partick fans were always raving about him and IMO we need a left back

He's pish. Stephen Kingsley will hopefully be the first choice left back. I reckon he's a great prospect who will only benefit from regular football.