The Falkirk FC Thread

To think all of those idiots getting tore into him 2 seasons ago.The same ones that rip it to young McGrandles no doubt.

I don't think I've read anyone getting "tore into" either Alston or McGrandles. At worst there's been some comments about needing rested (McGrandles last season) and would help if they bulked up (both last season and Alston year before).

I had hoped Alston would have made the step up last year to being the link man between midfield and attack, but it didn't quite happen. I think a longer run in the team in a more advanced role is suiting him well.

The one who has really surprised me over the last year and a bit is Kingsley. I really didn't think he would be good enough, but I've been proven wrong and am happy to admit it.

I was on about Kingsley

In that case I will freely admit I thought Kingsley would be a liability - he looked slow, poor tackler and very lightweight when he first came in, and his senior debut against the Binos lasted about 39 seconds before he was sent of - but since Scobbie moved on he's been the standout of our defence, and getting better as his stamina and build improves.

In that case I will freely admit I thought Kingsley would be a liability - he looked slow, poor tackler and very lightweight when he first came in, and his senior debut against the Binos lasted about 39 seconds before he was sent of - but since Scobbie moved on he's been the standout of our defence, and getting better as his stamina and build improves.

I like many others had similar thots, he had an outstanding game when we beat Dundee utd in cup a few seasons ago and at times when he did play after that had hoped he could perform like he did in utd game , take out first 8 games last season and Kingsley was our best defender and has took it to a new level this season at centre half. Turnbull has also improved in the short time too, thot it was toosoon for him in his first couple of games but has steadily improved each week. We just need the Sibbald of two year ago to come back.... Edited by MrDust

Why is the badge blue a different shade? Is it because the rest of the border has been down longer? If so, it'll look smart when it's all blended in!

It`s an inlay that was done separately..a bit was cut out the original and that was placed in but the "pile" looked to be going in a different direction..will probably sort itself in time.