The Falkirk FC Thread

In all seriousness, why not give out a free match ticket with every one sold?

Good shout - could "categorise" the games and make it for a category B/C match (eg not Sevco, Hearts, Dunfermline next year). Even if it was a voucher giving a discount on a match ticket or season ticket, 10% off in the club shop or something.

This is actually a very good idea, someone please get on this.

Good shout - could "categorise" the games and make it for a category B/C match (eg not Sevco, Hearts, Dunfermline next year). Even if it was a voucher giving a discount on a match ticket or season ticket, 10% off in the club shop or something.

This is actually a very good idea, someone please get on this.

I charge a fee, you know.

What's the offensive singing they're on about on the OS?

Got very excited when I first read it as I thought it said offensive signing!!

According to OneF there were none of the songs were offensive but a female police officer did not like the songs and also should not be at the football.

Apparently at 'our last two away games'. Absolute horse shite. Nothing more than complete barefaced lies from the Police. I was at Hamilton. There was no singing from the Falkirk end. None at all.

As for the Dundee game, I can only assume it referred to the "Hello hello how do you do, we hate the boys in royal blue, we hate the boys in emerald green, so f**k your pope and f**k your queen" chant. This has been sung many times by many clubs (Partick Thistle, Dundee Utd, St Johnstone to name a few) over the years. And lets not mention what is sung at Ibrox and Parkhead every other week...

The police can seriously go away and take a flying f**k to themselves. Justice for the 300.

If it was so serious then why was it not brought to the fore after it happening once?

Absolute fucking joke. I know the song that they are on about and it is not offensive in the slightest,

Police in Scotland at their best, target the minority and ignore the majority as per, cowards.