The Falkirk FC Thread

I would pay nesbitt in the deeper role in midfield today and start Oliver in the 10. Nesbitts work rate will mean it's harder for teams to get through us and Oliver's ability in front of goal will help.

Today I don't think it will matter defensively as I don't think Queens will attack much but Oliver is better at getting shots away and is a better finisher than most of the rest of the squad so could help to break the deadlock. 

2 hours ago, Disco Duck said:

I partly agree with HSW’s sentiment here.  Let’s just get this league done first, and enjoy it - there’ll be plenty of time to worry about next season.

Not going today and will watch on telly instead, hope those going have a cracking day.

Can we not enjoy this remarkable season until we are mathematically certain to win it?

Tornado knocked down the electricity pylons by our house on Thursday night. The navy blue gods were looking out for me and have just restored power within the last few minutes. Let’s top the day off with a good old thrashing 🍻

Was almost a carbon copy of the last game at Palmerston. Dominated the first half but didn't take our chances, MacIver misses a sitter of a header.

Thankfully their goal kicked us into action, can get Ross signed up for next season now please John.

A good win in the end but that should be the last game mcginn starts and certainly the combination of him and Tait didn't work.

Although we should have taken our chances and wrapped up the game in the first half we improved massively when the subs came on. Glad to see Ross getting an assist as he's worked hard over the last few months with the minutes he's had.

No change at the top as ourselves and Accies chalk up comfortable wins in the end.

Only finalised issue anywhere in the table was Edinburgh City's relegation being confirmed. They visit TFS next Saturday.

5 points needed, 7 games to get them.

10th ❌

9th ❌

8th ❌

7th ❌

6th ❌

5th ❌

4th ❌

3rd ❌

2nd ❔

1st ❔

17 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Was like watching a horror movie with an unexpected happy ending.  I was sure we were getting beat there for a good while.  Not easy being a Bairn. :) l

Nah. never in doubt. A team of #winners and #ballers 

This playing McGinn is a joke, he’s done, it’s not his fault but he’s had a long career. I  would prefer Bisland at right back and Yates in the middle if we  rotating. 

I would also like to see McCann play as wide mid fielder in front of Mackie, could be useful for difficult away games and big games in the cup next season. 

As usual our goalie are dodgy as ever, both look petrified when the ball is floated into the box and set plays. Get Mick McGovern to help Nicky next season 

3 minutes ago, Blane Fonda said:

This playing McGinn is a joke, he’s done, it’s not his fault but he’s had a long career. I  would prefer Bisland at right back and Yates in the middle if we  rotating. 

I would also like to see McCann play as wide mid fielder in front of Mackie, could be useful for difficult away games and big games in the cup next season. 

As usual our goalie are dodgy as ever, both look petrified when the ball is floated into the box and set plays. Get Mick McGovern to help Nicky next season 

Go and pour a strong cup of coffee Pep.