The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, StuartA said:

I know I’ll regret asking this, but has anyone had the vegan scotch pie? Made from real vegans?

Auld Jock would be raging to see a vegan option on the pie hut list. Sign of the times sadly 😂

36 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Falkirk fans after the pies have gone up 60 pence and a few players have been injured for a pre season runaround 

599C4EC2-8F86-4360-995F-E504AA706F7C.jpeg

true the fact is food inflation in the last 12 months is running at around 30% so it shouldn't be a surprise that the prices have gone up when one contract ends and another starts.

9 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I'm now wondering how much it costs to make a pint of Tennents. Thinking of setting up a home brew kit outside Behind The Wall.

I'm currently running a one man tuktuk service from the car park at Docherty's Midland Coaches.

2 minutes ago, brokeville said:

Sounds like they’re signing Lee Connelly instead. 

Allan's a striker whereas Connelly plays out wide or as the 10. 

Allan's changed his profile picture on instagram back to him in a Clyde jersey and he wasn't involved in the open training session yesterday.

I'm putting 2+2 together to get 9, we all expected Allan to be moved on this summer so hopefully that creates a bit of room for us to bring in more quality on loan upfront.

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

Allan's a striker whereas Connelly plays out wide or as the 10. 

Allan's changed his profile picture on instagram back to him in a Clyde jersey and he wasn't involved in the open training session yesterday.

I'm putting 2+2 together to get 9, we all expected Allan to be moved on this summer so hopefully that creates a bit of room for us to bring in more quality on loan upfront.

The way injuries are looking, maybe a powerful CB might be more needed? 😬

4 hours ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

I'm now wondering how much it costs to make a pint of Tennents. Thinking of setting up a home brew kit outside Behind The Wall.

Just piss in your pint glass. Similar taste