The Falkirk FC Thread

It's a real shame, wee man has loads of his pals desperate to get in  with the ultras but cannae get tickets, I'm guessing next season will be the same, young lads I'm afraid will end up back at their old firm roots.

9 minutes ago, alonso said:

It's a real shame, wee man has loads of his pals desperate to get in  with the ultras but cannae get tickets, I'm guessing next season will be the same, young lads I'm afraid will end up back at their old firm roots.

They could sit in the end section of the main stand nearest and create an off shoot ultras section, plenty seats available most weeks there 

Same issue, my mate gave up after Hartley debacle. Started going and his first watch was the Airdrie play off. Somehow he’s stuck with it and now has two teenagers loving the team/club. Takes in all the away games and don’t think they’ve missed one game since that night. Kids are dying to join the Ultras.

2 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

They could sit in the end section of the main stand nearest and create an off shoot ultras section, plenty seats available most weeks there 

Was just going to say the same. The corner of the main stand (benny t area) has season ticket/game to game space available and it would create a corner ultra section, so two dimensional instead of flat. This  would allow the ultras to grow organically. Quite a lot of the main stand are joining in now anyway so it's not like it would be a shock to the system.

It might take the club approaching folk again to see if they’d be willing to move. I sit in the back row of the KM at the Grangemouth end because my back gets sore and I like having the option of standing up, so I wouldn’t fancy a switch to the Main Stand but there might be some who would take up the option.

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Is the BennyT area season ticket ?

Good couple of points from HK & BOAB. I believe there’s a few on here connected to JS, is it a question for the AGM

Buy season tickets right in the end of the main stand/ benny t and just join in with the ultras when they are singing. I'm sure there will be more in the same boat 

14 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Buy season tickets right in the end of the main stand/ benny t and just join in with the ultras when they are singing. I'm sure there will be more in the same boat 

There is a definite need for a group getting the songs going in the main stand. I love singing and bouncing about, but when no one else around you is doing it you feel a bit daft lol. If there was a new ultras group getting everyone in the main stand joining in I'd love it!

29 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

I've already suggested that, but let's get honest, unless ALL the ultras moved there it wouldn't be the same, so  they weren't keen on that as the majority of their mates were still in among the carnage of the KM7.

Maybe the club should consider allowing KM season ticket holders the option to move to the MS at no extra charge, if many were interested, to hopefully free up some 1/2 season tickets that could be sold to budding Ultras.

I get the club wouldnt make much as these would be reduced price tickets but it's better than nothing if they aren't going otherwise and more importantly its all about getting them hooked to the club.

I’ve absolutely no idea how many potential “ultras” “young team” are waiting in the wings. Maybe worth some sort of search statement from the club on numbers. As said my original post was for two kids (15&16) who have been caught in the brilliant last 16 months 

Maybe worth moving the Benny T family section over and officially suggest a main stand "singing section" in that corner as was initially started with the KM7 stand. 

Ideal scenario of course is a temporary structure on the east side where all the ultras can go, but that's a different conversation 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy1876 said:

Maybe worth moving the Benny T family section over and officially suggest a main stand "singing section" in that corner as was initially started with the KM7 stand. 

Ideal scenario of course is a temporary structure on the east side where all the ultras can go, but that's a different conversation 

Mini Ultras or Ultras In Training!