The Falkirk FC Thread

Baird has proved he can score at this level. If he gets the chances he will score.

The fact that he has to do the majority of his work outside the box and sometimes in the defensive half says it all in where we need strengthening.

Apart from the sitter he missed on Saturday

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

:huh:

I suppose if you're That forgetful it's maybe the reason your making such inaccurate claims.

I think you will find that it was a question re if he's been invisible and not a statement, like the question of his form first 12 games v last 12....

Yes or no would've sufficed

I never once knocked his ability only a general question to where he is at currently, on paper his scoring nearly every game to not is linked with Queens drop from top to bottom end.

I'd take him over all our strikers, so no need for knicker wetting

Until you have to endure weeks of mark kerrs floated crosses trust me, oscar pistorious would be seen as reliable

Mark Kerr is a like a right footed Liam Craig when it comes to deliveries. If it's not floated in, it'll be over hit.

Still Blair Alston is even worse, so I suspect it's the coaching at Falkirk that's to blame!

43 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Liam Craig should never have left in the 1st place,just a long line of decent players that Yogi spat the dummy with.

Nah, his time was up, we had many one touch quick passing midfielders and he was out of touch and couldn't pass the ball like the others around him and I'm taking 3yard passes.

His career went forward at St Johnstone, it wouldn't have at us. The only plus about him then and probably now is he can take a set piece but he's another one paced midfielders of which I'd have took over Rankin tho through his set piece ability.

Outside now, you tractor-shagging bumpkin

At set pieces you muppets. Clearly interpretation and understanding is somewhat lost on Falkirk fans. He's absolutely hopeless at corners.