The Falkirk FC Thread

For next season irrespective of what league we are in, I would keep Austin, O Hara, Shepherd and Miller. I would let Baird and Mc Hugh go
Rory Loy could be an option, not sure about his contract situation, I'd take one recognised striker plus the 4 I mentioned.
I think Shepherd deserves one more season to prove himself once and for all. He's been impressive last couple of time he came on as sub, if he doesn't make an impact next season he's had his chance

3 hours ago, bejazz1 said:

For next season irrespective of what league we are in, I would keep Austin, O Hara, Shepherd and Miller. I would let Baird and Mc Hugh go
Rory Loy could be an option, not sure about his contract situation, I'd take one recognised striker plus the 4 I mentioned.
I think Shepherd deserves one more season to prove himself once and for all. He's been impressive last couple of time he came on as sub, if he doesn't make an impact next season he's had his chance

Thing is that, if we get a new striker in and he clicks with Fash there's a good chance that Shepherd won't get the chance to prove himself; if you follow my reasoning?

Thing is that, if we get a new striker in and he clicks with Fash there's a good chance that Shepherd won't get the chance to prove himself; if you follow my reasoning?

Yes I do. I suppose it's up to Sheps to take his chance when he gets it. Who knows, if we get a new striker in it may be Sheps he clicks with?

I would like to see Austin and Sheps up front. Maybe if we secure 2nd spot Saturday, may be a good option if nothing to play for v. Dumbarton

We are a business turning over c£2m. It shows how ineffectual and lazy our directors are that we need this role costing who knows 60k?

We had a Director doing this role for free until he left because of Henderson.

The shareholders should be demanding to see how this expense will be measured in terms of a return on this investment as it won't be. It is simple been created to make life in the Boardroom easier again.

We are a business turning over c£2m. It shows how ineffectual and lazy our directors are that we need this role costing who knows 60k?

We had a Director doing this role for free until he left because of Henderson.

The shareholders should be demanding to see how this expense will be measured in terms of a return on this investment as it won't be. It is simple been created to make life in the Boardroom easier again.

Assume his salary is split between the club & the Foundation?

Could this be seen also as a link between both parties for the rumoured large project on the horizon? I.E the East stand.

Don't disagree that it's also a help for the BOD and a sad state of affairs when RB done such a good job for no salary.

Assume his salary is split between the club & the Foundation?

Could this be seen also as a link between both parties for the rumoured large project on the horizon? I.E the East stand.

Don't disagree that it's also a help for the BOD and a sad state of affairs when RB done such a good job for no salary.

No idea Rosco. You could right and it could join up the strategy. However Kim Jun Un is moreover transparent than the regime at FFC so who knows.

I have no ill will to the lad who has the role. By all accounts he has turned the Foundation around. If he can do that with the club great. Good luck to him though working with the Cookoo Nest.