The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hamilton

they were my original choice until the dee meltdown but hartley going has made them unpredictable so yeah probably accies might be our best hope although they have been picking up results recently. making me have flash backs of rugby park and that numbness. still we have to get there first.

Doesn't he play on the right? If so, get him in for the playoffs, and get the lad who is even more of a sectarian icon the Billy King away tae f**k

I'd agree with this, King looked much more of a threat last season than Aird does this year. Would be happy with that.

22 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Can someone provide the stats for goals scored into the South stand v north stand this season?

We've scored 12 in the 1st half and 19 in the 2nd at home this season. You'd just need to adjust that for games where we've shot into the SS 1st half. Saturday past wouldn't change anything as we scored 1 in each half. Can't think of any other games this season where we've had to switch halves before KO.

When will we know if the Dumbarton game is an all ticket affair?

It's is probably the poorest FFC support on the away circuit each year and that includes both games

I bet you it won't be that quiet this time!

We've scored 12 in the 1st half and 19 in the 2nd at home this season. You'd just need to adjust that for games where we've shot into the SS 1st half. Saturday past wouldn't change anything as we scored 1 in each half. Can't think of any other games this season where we've had to switch halves before KO.

The grassing filth turned us around on their shoeing from us back in the first Qtr.

10 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

When will we know if the Dumbarton game is an all ticket affair?

It's is probably the poorest FFC support on the away circuit each year and that includes both games

I bet you it won't be that quiet this time!

I'll be fucking fizzing if I dont get in for this one, all the shit games there, freezing winters afternoons, the stirlingshire cup. I fucking hate the dump. But i swear to god if I dont get in... 2000 seats is a joke in this league tbh