The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm sure your right although the scottish cup final has always been shown live at 3pm on a Saturday so there must be some way round it.

There is ... get to a cup final or get everyone else in Scotland to cancel their games this Saturday

Just checked again. Still the same problem ( message still there)

Refresh the login page once you are on it and it should let you in.

The issue was caused by a software update on Monday but this has now been removed and the site restored to the previous version.

6 minutes ago, Mr X said:

There is ... get to a cup final or get everyone else in Scotland to cancel their games this Saturday

I didnt realise it was only games in Scotland it couldn't clash with.  I'm sure the scottish cup final has clashed with english league games and the FA cup before and so thought it must've got special permission to be able to be shown live.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

6 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I didnt realise it was only games in Scotland it couldn't clash with.  I'm sure the scottish cup final has clashed with english league games and the FA cup before and so thought it must've got special permission to be able to be shown live.

To be honest, I dont know the exact rules on the cup finals. However, there is absolutely nothing Falkirk can do to show this game in the UK

The SC Final comes under a separate heading, called occasions of national interest, or something. It's the same category that includes things like the Ox/Cam boat race, the FA Cup final and the Grand National.

I'm sure they are reserved for free to air television.

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

The SC Final comes under a separate heading, called occasions of national interest, or something. It's the same category that includes things like the Ox/Cam boat race, the FA Cup final and the Grand National.

I'm sure they are reserved for free to air television.

I presumed it would be something like that.

If only there was some kind of 'server' you could go through on to your computer/laptop/tablet/smart TV. So you could watch it by 'proxy' to make it look like you were not in the uk, until that happens then I think there's no way we can watch it on Falkirk tv.

Refresh the login page once you are on it and it should let you in.

The issue was caused by a software update on Monday but this has now been removed and the site restored to the previous version.

Just tried the now now working mate..cheers
COYB

4 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I thought the first playoff 2nd leg had been shunted to a Friday for tv but in fact it's to prevent a clash with feckin Dundee ,even if it's us that ends up 3rd. What a load of cobblers.

Shadwell please don't take this to heart but are you ever positive or optimistic about anything?

The way the Local Govt elections are turning out it's unlikely that we will have a change in the running of the council which is not too great for FFC.

Just who on earth has been voting for the Tories anyway? (actually it's obviously the mouth breathing no surrender unionists who have moved from Labour in their droves)

That's exactly who it is. And the partially evolved lifeforms known as kippers.

Ruthie babe will be changing her black and white scarf for a royal blue one.

I seriously belief those knuckle draggers blame the SNP for wrecking their club. They did it themselves and are determined to ruin our country too. c***s

14 hours ago, ilostmyself said:

Seen Conor McGrandles got released by Norwich as well as Ray Grant (brother of Peter), never heard much of Grant but would take McGrandles back in a heartbeat.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/norwich-city-release-five-more-players-1-5004934

That'll be the boards great plans with their ' a fee that could rise to a million through add ons' out the window again then.

13 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

That'll be the boards great plans with their ' a fee that could rise to a million through add ons' out the window again then.

Ah, ok I get it now, you've been a massive WUM all along. Fair play!

16 hours ago, ilostmyself said:

Seen Conor McGrandles got released by Norwich as well as Ray Grant (brother of Peter), never heard much of Grant but would take McGrandles back in a heartbeat.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/norwich-city-release-five-more-players-1-5004934

Be worth offering a short term contract to McGrandles. Thought he would have done ok at Norwich but tbf injury would not have helped.