The Falkirk FC Thread

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Still Hamilton. No competition. We dont want a repeat of the massive crowd/big game atmosphere of last season.

They certainly looked pretty poor on the box today. Mind you whoever it could be we'll need to up our game from recent performances.

Couldn't give a f**k. We'll beat any one. 

Yes...we may beat one but what about the other 10 players in the other team[emoji3]

Admire your confidence, need to be much better than the last few games. QOS and Dumbarton were both poor displays

It's a real shame that we're forced into charging kids entry into these games when we've been letting them in for nothing all season. At a time when we're trying to encourage youngsters to attend games it really is a poor show from the spfl.

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

It's a real shame that we're forced into charging kids entry into these games when we've been letting them in for nothing all season. At a time when we're trying to encourage youngsters to attend games it really is a poor show from the spfl.

I was at Stirling Albion v Arbroath today and that was £13 to get in,WTF.

27 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

missed that are we unable to let under 12's in for free?

3 minutes ago, BairnsOnline said:

Seem to remember from last year do the SPFL not set the minimum prices for each round of the playoffs which is why we can't do kids go free?

thats right but i didnt realise they put the blocker on kids go free initiatives aswell

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Fair point but I'm getting sick of these lazy b*****ds who can't be arsed telling the club to sell their kids ticket because junior isn't coming. This is especially bad in the South stand at big games.

38 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Fair point but I'm getting sick of these lazy b*****ds who can't be arsed telling the club to sell their kids ticket because junior isn't coming. This is especially bad in the South stand at big games.

^^^doesn't have kids type post. 

Seriously. Even the most basic of tasks can take forever! You really do wonder what you did with all your free time prior to having kids! This is probably why some folks will just say "f**k it! You can stay here with your Mum/Dad*"

*delete as applicable. 

I WORK WITH BRYAN PRUNTY AND NO ONE GIVES A FRENCMAN'S f**k WHAT A GREAT GUY US BRIAN I WENT TO THE GAME WITH BRIAN AND PLEASE SOMEONE CARE HE DOES THE SAME ROUTE AS ME PLEASE DON'T LEAVE I'VE GONE THERE TODAY BECAUSE I WORK WITH BRIAN PRUNTY

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Have to say, and if I was still posting on OneF plenty on there would get it worse...

Some of the absolute negativity this season including no shortage of people claiming we wouldnt make the playoffs can take a slice of humble pie. Said it was knicker wetting at the time and so it has proved.

No it hasnt been the rollercoaster of last season, but second is highly respectable once again and we have IMO a better shot at grinding out a result. So well done Houstie and the players. I have dished out my fair share of criticism to both, but credit where it is due.

league table never lies.....

Its been grim viewing at times tho not one team out the 10 can say otherwise too