The Falkirk FC Thread

No idea Rosco. You could right and it could join up the strategy. However Kim Jun Un is moreover transparent than the regime at FFC so who knows.

I have no ill will to the lad who has the role. By all accounts he has turned the Foundation around. If he can do that with the club great. Good luck to him though working with the Cookoo Nest.

Agree with every word mate.

7 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

4,700 attendance today. Which is the same crowd announced at our last home game v St Mirren with 1300 LESS away fans today and a similar sized home support......emoji848.png

Don't be silly at least 1500 QTS fans were at the game today,but the were wearing Blue so we could not see them.

not wanting to get into the crowds to much but at the St Mirren game the away fans compensated for a lower than normal main stand crowd, was far more in main stand yesterday, don't think there's anything dodgy about our crowds. as for the game, for one of the few time this season we came out firing, could've been a couple up and played well then lost a horrendously stupid/easy goal! struggled 2nd half even with most of the ball but queens always looked dangerous on the break with our defending being at times all over the place. as for the big decisions, was hard to tell from the south stand for the disallowed goal, but penalty decision looked soft, up our end the ball never crossed the line. Austin looked good again, Sibbald is class but we're all left sided and to slow going forward, why do 1 pass when 5 passes will do!!

finally the queens keeper, middle of the 1st half and he's time wasting for Scotland. I could maybe see the point if they were 1 up with 5 mins left and needing a win to stay up or something (and even then it's wrong) but 1st half in a basically meaningless game for them, absolutely shocking. St Mirren and Dumbarton were also guilty of this and it really does need stamped out, kills the game as entertainment when we should be trying everything to make games more entertaining, better value for money and attracting more fans to games. I don't normally slag refs but the players get away with time wasting because the refs don't take action.

I think part of the reason we came out firing early this week was because we were shooting into our own fans first half. And strangely unlike us we played poorer second half. So maybe it's not just the subs that changed our play but the fact the players are lifted and motivated by the fans. I sat in the north end of the main stand second half yesterday after moving from the South end first half and the atmosphere was terrible you can see why the players don't get lifted.

20 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Some boy on the Facebook page is raging that the woman got BSLM to take her crossbar kick yesterday. It's a bit of fun FFS :lol:

The amount of shite that gets posted on that page is unbelievable. We really do have some incredibly thick people amongst our support.

The standard of debate on P&B is vastly superior as most of the folk on here actually know something about football. Even the Hibs fans, though maybe not all of them. :whistle

the difference with the facebook page is that a lot of the crap that gets posted just isn't serious, it's folk on the wind up. saying houstie must go, for the umpteenth time so you get 100 comments and 50 likes just isn't funny but it seems to make some fans day! the lee miller/crossbar challenge is just the same, say anything to get likes. it's a shame though as the facebook page really was a great addition for Falkirk fans when it started up before the cup final, unfortunately it was probably inevitable it'd go downhill from there.

Edited by knee jerk reaction

Fair play to her for thinking to ask BSLM. I'd have maybe gave a bit up for charity seeing as he did it for her but that's just me. Good bit of cash to win though.

Funnily enough, she replied on the Facebook page saying she'd done exactly that.
I wouldn't have because I'm a tight b*stard but maybe that's why I never win it [emoji22]