The Falkirk FC Thread

I WORK WITH BRYAN PRUNTY AND NO ONE GIVES A FRENCMAN'S f**k WHAT A GREAT GUY US BRIAN I WENT TO THE GAME WITH BRIAN AND PLEASE SOMEONE CARE HE DOES THE SAME ROUTE AS ME PLEASE DON'T LEAVE I'VE GONE THERE TODAY BECAUSE I WORK WITH BRIAN PRUNTY

Bryan prunty lives in a tent

On Tuesday, May 02, 2017 at 16:35, Jackie Moon said:

Whoever came up with a 2 leg final for the play offs needs kicked squarely in the nuts on that logic you might as well have the Scottish and League Cup finals over 2 legs.  

i know its supposed to favour the Premiership side apart from them not counting on Hibs Hibssing it when they came down but only in Scottish football can they take a perfectly good idea and arse it up.

Totally agree. 4 games in 12 days ffs. That's what caught up with us at Killie last season. Two leg affair for the 2nd v 3rd, but a one off play-off at a neutral venue for the final game would be better. They manage it so much better down south with the big game at Wembley.

^^^doesn't have kids type post. 
Seriously. Even the most basic of tasks can take forever! You really do wonder what you did with all your free time prior to having kids! This is probably why some folks will just say "f**k it! You can stay here with your Mum/Dad*"
*delete as applicable. 

Exactly.
Also, the club used to ask if you were bringing your kids along for big games v Hibs, Sevco etc. Not any more.

9 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Fair point but I'm getting sick of these lazy b*****ds who can't be arsed telling the club to sell their kids ticket because junior isn't coming. This is especially bad in the South stand at big games.

I understand what your saying but at the end of the day that's got hee haw to do with an all ticket playoff match.

Yes...we may beat one but what about the other 10 players in the other team[emoji3]

Admire your confidence, need to be much better than the last few games. QOS and Dumbarton were both poor displays

I don't think yesterday was poor in the context of the surroundings and circumstances. We never liked like losing and I always felt we would score eventually

9 hours ago, sjc said:

^^^doesn't have kids type post. 

Seriously. Even the most basic of tasks can take forever! You really do wonder what you did with all your free time prior to having kids! This is probably why some folks will just say "f**k it! You can stay here with your Mum/Dad*"

*delete as applicable. 

If it's such a hassle telling the club all the time that your kid won't make the game and sell their seat then why not cancel their ST and pick up a free ticket for every game they can make?

I hope our bigger squad can see us through this year. I think we could beat Accies but can't see us beating the well! We really need the battle for 2nd bottom to last until the final game because Killie had 2 weeks to prepare for our final games whilst we had the battle against hibs.... also fingers crossed we can do the job early doors in the first play off games and not expend too much energy.

5 minutes ago, brokeville said:

I wrote a letter to the Chairman asking him to resign after the brexit nonsense, the reply is basically a lecture on the same subject. The man is a useless waste of space. He's got to go.

I got a letter from the government the other day, I opened and read it, it said they were suckers.

ICT I think are already down but I would fancy our chances against Hamilton but the rest I would have the Prem team as very strong favourites.

They probably are down but the my have Motherwell to play and if Motherwell lose to Hamilton ICT must fancy their chances still

Are most people saying they'd prefer Hamilton in the final cause they're weak up top and Houston will likely try and shitfest it?

Still a good chance of Motherwell finishing 11th and whilst they have decent firepower in McDonald and Moult, their defence is gash and only ICT have conceded more.

FWIW, I'm not overly confident of us beating any of Premiership teams should we make it that far. 

Edited by lanky_ffc

What an incredibly positive support we are. Bad run in December, and on here and one f had us fighting relegation or very lucky if we scraped into the play offs. End of season and we'll get pumped in play offs, maybe a wee chance against Hamilton! The logic seems to be, we got beat by killie last season so we'll never beat a premier team ever again. We've every chance of going up, no matter who finishes 2nd bottom and if we get through 1st play off. 

Will Houston go for it in the play offs or just keep it cagey and play a more defensive lineup. If everyone is fit will he revert back to a centre mid partnership of Kerr/Taiwo. Kerr at least provided the assist on Saturday but he seems undroppable in Houstons eyes. Very interesting to see his first team selection a week on Tuesday against Morton/DU when it matters.