The Falkirk FC Thread

Lots of chat from my work mates about Muirhead's dive but I have in fact seen official footage from Pars TV (seeing as they now watch every game involving Falkirk for any hint of improper play) which confirms it was that blighter Murdoch, at it again ! That's an assault I tell you!

muirheadAttacked.png

17 hours ago, ANEWHOPE said:

Lots of positives from tonight & shouldn't bother me but disappointed to see our club captain tweet about about his other business within an 1hr of kick off. I know not directly involved but annoyed me.

Soon to be his main business I guess. Can't say I'm too bothered tbh. 

Hi Falkirk fans,

Have a quiz here for you! Top-5 Falkirk scorers per season since 98/99. Let me know what you think!

https://www.sporcle.com/games/purplefrogg6/falkirk-top-5-scorers-since-9899

Thank You.

Ps. Please pump the DABs on Friday, would be good to see you up.

Technically got 75 but in reality only got 73 cause I couldn't spell 2 of the names [emoji849]

Lots of positives from tonight & shouldn't bother me but disappointed to see our club captain tweet about about his other business within an 1hr of kick off. I know not directly involved but annoyed me.

Wouldn't let it bother you, he's a part bit player and on the way out. Just preparing for life after football. Least he's not sitting in a *** top at a *** bar singing *** songs.