The Falkirk FC Thread

29 minutes ago, bairney said:

It's "We are the Steeple" ya Fifer bellend. Personal favourite is "and you'll never take my Falkirk away" We supporters saved our club from administration unlike some other dead *** entity.

Jeepers. That was quite aggressive.

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

@Grangemouth Bairn

They are talking about you on the Hibs thread. I suggest you go over there and get them telt.

If there are no posts about you there its coz they deleted them out of fear, but you should defo still go over there and call them out.

f**k that. Am heading to the Royal Nip as I type.

It's Showtime.

Couldn't purchase tickets for non-season ticket holders today due to limited allocation. Wouldn't have been prepared to risk waiting til Monday and today was the only day I could travel through to Falkirk anyway
That was a bit shite tbf 
Wouldn't have been a problem with a fairer allocation. The least we could have done was reciprocated and given them 800. More annoyed with FFC than United tbh 

Nah, I'm still p*****d off at United.

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Whys that? There's Falkirk fans sayings crowds don't matter, players and managers do.

True, to a certain extent 

I'd still rather play Hamilton than Motherwell or Dundee. Both to avoid the large, noisy crowd they'd bring and the increased intimidation of the away leg 

It's fairly straightforward logic. 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

Just now, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

True, to a certain extent 

I'd still rather play Hamilton than Motherwell or Dundee. Both to avoid the large, noisy crowd they'd bring and the increased intimidation of the away leg 

It's fairly straight forward logic. 

So you can see why United have cut the Falkirk allocation. Let the others know thnx x