The Falkirk FC Thread

I think people overplay the importance of big crowds impacting a team's performance. We scored a lot of late goals last season to scrape results, so it wasn't overly surprising that we did it against Hibs and Killie in the play-offs.

This season we've scored more in the second half when we've been shooting towards the South Stand. I think shooting into a 'home end' does give the players a bit of a lift, but the size of the crowd is fairly irrelevant IMO. 

Edited by lanky_ffc

I suppose when you can only sing WEIR BLOO N WHITE WEIR FUKIN DIENOMITE FALLKURK BAIRNZ then 500 tickets won't make much of a difference, but for clubs who actually have more than one song to sing like Hibernian. Work on your song book. It's a fucking embarrassment like that tweet yesterday 

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I suppose when you can only sing WEIR BLOO N WHITE WEIR FUKIN DIENOMITE FALLKURK BAIRNZ then 500 tickets won't make much of a difference, but for clubs who actually have more than one song to sing like Hibernian. Work on your song book. It's a fucking embarrassment like that tweet yesterday 

Delete your account.

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

As much as Hibs fans love to boaby sook Celtic please can you refrain from following Falkirk round like a puppy wi your big sad eyes.

Celtic may like it but we aren't into it.

killing time till GTF day. Don't worry, next season we will have much bigger fish to fry than Falkirk and their 3 stand, soulless club. 

killing time till GTF day. Don't worry, next season we will have much bigger fish to fry than Falkirk and their 3 stand, soulless club. 

You wouldn't know it the way you hang around our feet getting in the way

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

600 tickets still left at 12.30. So much for the knicker wetters. 

Just like the home game and all that greeting.

Anyone who wants a ticket for either Utd game can get 1.

Didn't see many apologise for all their mumbling.

9 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

As much as Hibs fans love to boaby sook Celtic please can you refrain from following Falkirk round like a puppy wi your big sad eyes.

Celtic may like it but we aren't into it.

The more you complain the more likely we are to post here, we like seeing you cry your wee eyes out. 

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Come on now, Gav. We all know you'll be on our threads next season questioning our finances, questioning our signings ect. You can't get enough of the Scottish cup holding champions.

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Come on now, Gav. We all know you'll be on our threads next season questioning our finances, questioning our signings ect. You can't get enough of the Scottish cup holding champions.

Don't forget our attendances. No one loves a good crowd w**k than dear Gav 

All that stopped when they shat the bed this season, now he just moans like a little bitch.

9 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Kind of difficult to hang around your feet when we've been looking down at you the entire season, if anything it's the other way round. Now get the way, sick of being nearly tripped up by you Gav on my way to the fridge

55 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

You really are a p***k HB.

55 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Just like the home game and all that greeting.

Anyone who wants a ticket for either Utd game can get 1.

Didn't see many apologise for all their mumbling.

Couldn't purchase tickets for non-season ticket holders today due to limited allocation. Wouldn't have been prepared to risk waiting til Monday and today was the only day I could travel through to Falkirk anyway

That was a bit shite tbf 

Wouldn't have been a problem with a fairer allocation. The least we could have done was reciprocated and given them 800. More annoyed with FFC than United tbh 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

It's a bit unfair to say Falkirk only have one song. They've been known to belt out We Are The People on occasion tbf. 

It's "We are the Steeple" ya Fifer bellend. Personal favourite is "and you'll never take my Falkirk away" We supporters saved our club from administration unlike some other dead *** entity.