The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

Worth pointing out that Hibs' points total this season (71) is only one better than ours last season. We absolutely could have challenged with better recruitment.

And getting shot of the ones who were over the hill

just seen the ticket arrangements for the 1st leg of play off. can only hope Morton stuff Dundee united tonight and if they don't we do. have always said no matter who the championship team is in play off final in any year that I hope they'd go up, that has changed and I hope if us or Morton don't then motherwell, Hamilton, Dundee etc pump united. disgraceful way to treat away fans, limiting them to 1,500 tickets when they have a bigger area available.

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

I don't know if we're allowed to discuss BPM's charity dodging. 

Put your toys back into your pram son. Because I refuse to jump to your demands doesn't mean you need to stamp your feet like a scolded 5-year old.

On 24/04/2017 at 22:16, Back Post Misses said:

I will PM you my donation proof 

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Put your toys back into your pram son. Because I refuse to jump to your demands doesn't mean you need to stamp your feet like a scolded 5-year old.

My demands? It was you who said you'd make the donation. 

My demands? It was you who said you'd make the donation. 

Because I have not sent you confirmation doesn't mean I haven't.

Anyway to draw a line under this I will be making a donation to the SPFL Trust Golf Day in conjunction with the Chris Mitchell Foundation at Archerfield which is being held on May 24th.

I can't see du selling out the home end so I'd expect there to be loads of tickets available if you can't get one for the away end. Obviously with so much cash going to the spfl there's no real benefit for clubs to sell out. Let's face it du will never sell 13500 tickets for this. I would definitely reciprocate though by cutting the number of tickets they get. I'd give them 1500 and leave 500 empty seats in the north stand.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

I can't see du selling out the home end so I'd expect there to be loads of tickets available if you can't get one for the away end. Obviously with so much cash going to the spfl there's no real benefit for clubs to sell out. Let's face it du will never sell 13500 tickets for this. I would definitely reciprocate though by cutting the number of tickets they get. I'd give them 1500 and leave 500 empty seats in the north stand.

They are giving us 10pc of their capacity so really we should give them 800 seats approximately 10pc of our stadium