The Falkirk FC Thread

I notice we've given them the whole feckin north stand . Honestly our bod are a bunch of total clowns.

This doesn't surprise me tbh... Not like our BOD to turn up their noses up at a couple of extra quid.

Have DU given any reasons why only 1500 tickets when they'll likely be empty seats?

This is nonsense, no wonder Scottish football is a total joke, can't understand why the authorities don't get involved in ticket allocation to ensure fairness, we should give them the same proportion as they have given us.

Tooth for a tooth!

Totally disgusted

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Only 6000 odd there tonight. God knows where the extra 7000 are going to appear from next Tuesday.

They won't but I think when we sell our initial 1500 they will release more to us.

The police and their security company will advise them not to risk our fans going in their end.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

They won't but I think when we sell our initial 1500 they will release more to us.

The police and their security company will advise them not to risk our fans going in their end.

With a capacity of 15000 theres absolutely no need to make it all ticket in the first place. I'll be surprised if there's much more than 8-9000 there.

They just seem to enjoy making it as difficult as possible to watch games these days.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

This doesn't surprise me tbh... Not like our BOD to turn up their noses up at a couple of extra quid.

Have DU given any reasons why only 1500 tickets when they'll likely be empty seats?

This is nonsense, no wonder Scottish football is a total joke, can't understand why the authorities don't get involved in ticket allocation to ensure fairness, we should give them the same proportion as they have given us.

Tooth for a tooth!

Totally disgusted

Why should they have to give any reason? It's their home game and totally their decision about how many tickets they give us.

Really don't get some of the bitching and moaning from some of our fans here tbh. Get the authorises involved ffs.

7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

With a capacity of 15000 theres absolutely no need to make it all ticket in the first place. I'll be surprised if there's much more than 8-9000 there.

They just seem to enjoy making it as difficult as possible to watch games these days.

Aw I totally agree with you mate. It's crazy and it's no wonder our games in this state.

I think your crowd estimate is spot on too.

Why should they have to give any reason? It's their home game and totally their decision about how many tickets they give us.

Really don't get some of the bitching and moaning from some of our fans here tbh. Get the authorises involved ffs.

Genuinely I do not get how you cannot see an issue here? We are now being forced to queue up at the very last minute to ensure we have a ticket for the game on Tuesday night. I live in Motherwell so that's not so easy. We faced a similar scenario last weekend with an 80% full stadium at Dumbarton.

We complain about dwindling attendances but we don't make reasonable efforts to accommodate fans.

I agree we are often a bunch of moaning faced c**ts, but I genuinely am concerned re how fans are being treated at the moment.

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Genuinely I do not get how you cannot see an issue here? We are now being forced to queue up at the very last minute to ensure we have a ticket for the game on Tuesday night. I live in Motherwell so that's not so easy. We faced a similar scenario last weekend with an 80% full stadium at Dumbarton.

We complain about dwindling attendances but we don't make reasonable efforts to accommodate fans.

I agree we are often a bunch of moaning faced c**ts, but I genuinely am concerned re how fans are being treated at the moment.

Why should Dundee United care about Falkirk fans?

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I don't think that's the guys point.

I think he is saying in this day and age we are all treated like shit. I will go on Tuesday but will either have to go early tomorrow or just go in United end.

For a stadium that will be lucky to be 75% full that's mental. Just like Dumbarton last week.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I don't think that's the guys point.

I think he is saying in this day and age we are all treated like shit. I will go on Tuesday but will either have to go early tomorrow or just go in United end.

For a stadium that will be lucky to be 75% full that's mental. Just like Dumbarton last week.

Are we all treated like shite? I certainly don't get treated like shite.

Yes, that attitude of yours pretty much explains the whole problem.

And yet we hear about Celtic whinging about a couple of hundred possible tickets less than Aberdeen and it's all over the media.

Fans are what makes this game what it is. If we ALL don't start to recognise that ,especially for teams outside the bigot brothers, attendances will only diminish further.

1 minute ago, RossDee01 said:

1500 tickets is perfectly reasonable for Falkirk fans.

How many times this season have you taken an away support of over 1500?

At least twice. And that has feck all to do with it. Don't get me wrong if I felt that du were going to sell out the rest of the ground I'd have no.complaints about us getting 1500 and it being all ticket. However, there is really no need to make a game all ticket when your going to be lucky if it's much more than half full. Why make it as difficult as possible for fans to watch their team.

1500 tickets is perfectly reasonable for Falkirk fans.

How many times this season have you taken an away support of over 1500?

How is that remotely relevant? If stadiums have capacity for bigger occasions we should be trying to fill them.

The game is live on national TV. We should be doing everything we can to market how great the Championship is.

Whether we go up or otherwise, I think this is a great league with decent teams and competition for pretty much all.

A load of Shite and you're at the wind up here. I'm sure you'd have plenty to say if your fans were subjected to this.

I could see the point if there was a huge demand for home tickets and the stadium was likely to be sold out but to turn customers away from any business is ludicrous. It's a huge game for both sets of supporters who many have followed their team home and away all season... Is this really the best way to treat people willing to travel midweek on a 100+ miles round trip?

This is Scottish football at its worst and then you wonder why the game is dying a death here. No wonder the bulk of games come compete with empty seats all over the place, football fans are fed up being treated like imbeciles and this is another example.

Where do you draw the line then, what if we were to give DU zero tickets, would that be acceptable?

Why should Falkirk care about Dundee United fans?