The Falkirk FC Thread

22 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Whataboutery at its finest after your pal got shown up to be talking shite again. 

Eek.

Don't think whataboutery is a wise topic to bring up considering the last couple of days on this thread. 

We've had such pearls of wisdom as "i didnt here nuffin" and "but we liked latapy" used as evidence against Lewis' claims.

What I've read elsewhere was it was a conversation overheard by a player's relative. They were pulled up about it at the time but moved (left?) before it could be reported to stewards. That would explain why no one heard anything and why Dennon never heard anything on the pitch but was told about it after the match.

If that's all true it should be pretty easy to identify the people involved.

Feel sick for the boy. He must have been feeling bad already knowing he had no future here but for his family to be exposed to Neanderthal shite like that is unbelievable.

Can someone PM me a link to the Facebook stuff about "Showing Racism the Red Card", I'd like to donate.

13 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Eek.

Don't think whataboutery is a wise topic to bring up considering the last couple of days on this thread. 

We've had such pearls of wisdom as "i didnt here nuffin" and "but we liked latapy" used as evidence against Lewis' claims.

Where did I post either of those?

57 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Eek.

Where was this?

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Whataboutery at its finest after your pal got shown up to be talking shite again. 

Seems to be talking sense tbh. Dunfermline fans were very forthright in there condemnation of the person that done those gestures. Falkirk fans were very forthright of there mocking of Dunfermline and insinuation that the club was racist. 

Of course anyone who mocks Falkirk for this are apparently taking delight in Lewis being abused. What absolute nonsense. 

Think it was fairly well known that Lewis was going to be one of the first to go back down south in January. For him to leave under these circumstances is terrible for everyone involved.

If he has gone of course

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Have we?

Christ, think of the alternate collective culpability if the racist is caught and found to have a Falkirk library card. Be interesting to see what all those academics in the reference section have to say for themselves. At the very least, there needs to be a collective public apology from all card carrying book readers.

Anyway, aye Inverness. It’s got to be back to plodding dull and dependable at the back (so Muirhead has no part to play when that kind of discipline is required), and maybe sneak a McKee or Rudden goal that might be enough to grab us a point. Guess that’s best case scenario for now.

Just now, Duncan Freemason said:

Christ, think of the alternate collective culpability if the racist is caught and found to have a Falkirk library card. Be interesting to see what all those academics in the reference section have to say for themselves. At the very least, there needs to be a collective public apology from all card carrying book readers.

Eh?

Completely different situation and you know it.