The Falkirk FC Thread

tbh I have read numerous comments on this forum also previously on facebook on the coyb group page and it annoys me the fact that there are soo many Falkirk fans unhappy. I have never heard or seen anyone happy about any board, any manager we have had or the way Falkirk have played over the years. too many fans act like Falkirk are like barcelona or real Madrid and we should be owed something. I have been a Falkirk fan for a very long time and we have had amazing times and low times but it seems to me certain fans are never happy. best thing to do is treat each new thing for Falkirk as something new and fresh and see how things pan out. for all you know this could be an amazing turning point for the club that has been needed and instead certain fans are still negative. I just dont get it. if your not happy stop following the club. if you want to follow the club then just roll with it and see the outcome then judge. too many people jumping the gun as always. speculation, speculation, drama, drama.

What a load of pish....
Have you not been following the clubs demise over the last two years due to appalling strategic decision making?
We’re about to make one here that blows anything that we have done the last two years out of the water, and with no available information you want people to accept it at face value?
Seriously?

9 minutes ago, ScoutMan said:

Painting by numbers boys

1 bexley cabs is mark

2 his daughter Sam likes his Falkirk tweet

same guy

follow the script

msg know this

kenny knows it

only people that don’t are the fans

Bringing his daughter into it now. Classy. Who the f**k are you?

This is getting boring, some of the so called evidence is laughable.
Let the club do their due diligence, let Campbell do his due diligence and the SFA do their fit and proper checks and take it from their.
I'm dont have the information to make a credible decision on the guy as I can only see the stuff being posted on here which i wouldn't trust as it's so easy to fabricate it to suit whatever agenda.
I'm happy to wait it out and see what's what.