The Falkirk FC Thread

15 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

That money will syphoned off in a heartbeat.

QoS are due a cut of it around 15%, sell on fee, id reckon livi will be getting 1-1.5m up front with the rest in add ons. Take out the circa 300k that they give to QoS, prob be left with just over a mil. As much as Dykes is a good player he's not 2m good at least not yet. 

5 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

The board that came after Fulston pre George Craig,  plus I've always liked and respected Eddie & William Moffat.  

Is it just me or do we seem to have been far more successful in recent years when the bod have been more hands on. As soon as we start appointing chief execs the whole thing starts going down the shitter.

3 hours ago, Bantabairn said:

This club should have been booted out of football on more than a few occasions. Broke all the financial rules, shafted god knows how many people, put together a hard working first eleven and a brutal style of football which they continue to use. Now have £2M profit on a player they took a gamble on that wasn’t a guaranteed starter for Queens last term. Crime doesn’t pay........ 

I've said a thousand times it's time for FFC to stop being the big girly pussies who do things right all the time.

Having morals and always being the good guys has seen us end up in the 3rd tier and yet still our fans get their knickers In a twist if we even dare to do anything a tad controversial.

The nice guy routine can go f**k itself.

12 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

QoS are due a cut of it around 15%, sell on fee, id reckon livi will be getting 1-1.5m up front with the rest in add ons. Take out the circa 300k that they give to QoS, prob be left with just over a mil. As much as Dykes is a good player he's not 2m good at least not yet. 

he's about worth what queens are getting if you ask me. Not a patch on a stokes or even a lyle Taylor.

12 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

I've barely seen him since he signed wi Livi but I asked a couple of folk who watch Premier League clubs if they thought he was good enough for Scotland and they pished themselves.

4 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I've barely seen him since he signed wi Livi but I asked a couple of folk who watch Premier League clubs if they thought he was good enough for Scotland and they pished themselves.

11 league goals in 100 games for queens as a  doesn't say 2 million pounds to me on any level. Its a ludicrous fee.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

7 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I've said a thousand times it's time for FFC to stop being the big girly pussies who do things right all the time.

Having morals and always being the good guys has seen us end up in the 3rd tier and yet still our fans get their knickers In a twist if we even dare to do anything a tad controversial.

The nice guy routine can go f**k itself.

Correct. Long overdue. Been proved countless times self interest and cheating pays in Scottish football. Get with the programme.

I think he was fairly unselfish when playing with Dobbie so didn't stand out in the games against us. Or maybe it was just my fear in seeing Dobbie rip the arse out of our defence so i didn't notice anyone else. Still think £2m is a mad fee and Livi have done really well here, fair play to them.