The Falkirk FC Thread

6 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Approximately 450 people die in Australia every day. 
Just putting your 4 from yesterday into context.

OK, let’s go over a couple of basic facts. The 4 COVID deaths are “excess” deaths above average, so represent about a 1% increase in the death rate of Oz. Deaths from this virus are a lagging indicator and commonly peak in the 2-4 weeks after the incubation period, or in the 3-6 weeks range. Given that, we can expect to see climbing deaths over the next month. With regard to your previous misstatements about no serious risks, there are now indications of ongoing cardiovascular and respiratory system damages in a number of young patients as well as the more expect, “vulnerable” populations. Just putting your stupidity into context.

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

OK, let’s go over a couple of basic facts. The 4 COVID deaths are “excess” deaths above average, so represent about a 1% increase in the death rate of Oz. Deaths from this virus are a lagging indicator and commonly peak in the 2-4 weeks after the incubation period, or in the 3-6 weeks range. Given that, we can expect to see climbing deaths over the next month. With regard to your previous misstatements about no serious risks, there are now indications of ongoing cardiovascular and respiratory system damages in a number of young patients as well as the more expect, “vulnerable” populations. Just putting your stupidity into context.

Given that most of us are focused on ignoring, or pointing and laughing at Dawson Park Boy, and there is an extensive covid thread available, could we maybe rap this pish? His stupidity is already fully in context.

Really miss the fitbaw but Andrew dallas display earlier reminds the one thing I don't miss is the brutal standard of scottish refereeing. 

Never mind I've now got the pleasure of watching big Katie light up premier league for the next 90 mins or so.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

10 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Really miss the fitbaw but Andrew dallas display earlier reminds the one thing I don't miss is the brutal standard of scottish refereeing. 

Never mind I've now got the pleasure of watching big Katie light up premier league for the next 90 mins or so.

I presume you were watching the Kilmarnock game with your dad.

Anyway, no need to miss the football.

Next Saturday in Callendar Park there’s an anti lockdown, anti muzzle, freedom rally between 12 and 3.

I understand there was one today (no knowledge) but another one next week.

Id imagine it might be fun.

Guest Ecosse83
22 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Next Saturday in Callendar Park there’s an anti lockdown, anti muzzle, freedom rally between 12 and 3.

I'd actually love to go just to see how many selfish inbred fucks there is in the area!

51 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I am genuinely disgusted at many of the things you post.  You have no empathy for your fellow human beings do you.  Your "freedom" to promote ignoring basic heath recommendations to protect vulnerable people (I am one of them with multiple health issues), calling mask wearing "muzzling" is anti-social, selfish and wilfully dangerous.   Shame on you.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn

1 minute ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I am genuinely disgusted at many of the things you post.  You have no empathy for your fellow human beings do you.  Your "freedom" to promote ignoring basic heath recommendations to protect vulnerable people (I am one of them with multiple health issues), calling mask wearing "muzzling" is anti-social, selfish and wilfully dangerous.   As long as you are alright then to hell with everyone else eh?  It saddens me to think, if we ever get back to normal, I might be sitting next to you at the Falkirk Stadium and not know it.  Shame on you.

It’s called democracy.

I respect your point but, being in a vulnerable age group myself, I feel I have the right to express my view.

Come along and make your point.

I can’t imagine the folks will be too threatening.

The person who told me about it today said they we’re well behaved.

I am genuinely disgusted at many of the things you post.  You have no empathy for your fellow human beings do you.  Your "freedom" to promote ignoring basic heath recommendations to protect vulnerable people (I am one of them with multiple health issues), calling mask wearing "muzzling" is anti-social, selfish and wilfully dangerous.   As long as you are alright then to hell with everyone else eh?  It saddens me to think, if we ever get back to normal, I might be sitting next to you at the Falkirk Stadium and not know it.  Shame on you.

He is fairly prominent in the Bairns for Life group so if you are genuinely worried about being in his vicinity a wee internet search should give you all the info you need to keep your distance.

4 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

It’s called democracy.

I respect your point but, being in a vulnerable age group myself, I feel I have the right to express my view.

Come along and make your point.

I can’t imagine the folks will be too threatening.

The person who told me about it today said they we’re well behaved.

Having no empathy for your fellow citizens is not called democracy, it's called sociopathy.   I fully appreciate political differences etc.  But anti-science views are dangerous and wilfully ignorant.  I won't reply to you after this as this is a football forum and I don't want to waste people's time.  Just know your views can end up hurting people, not help them.

5 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Tom Forsyth an appreciation.

Lot of people think Tam or Jaws as he was called was nothing more than a hard man are wrong. Hard man ? yes oh yes. But he could sort somebody out in a fair tackle and that takes skill and timing.

He was also an under rated footballer with good close control and passing ability.

My memory that will stick with me was a Scotland v Wales game at Hampden. Terry Yorath was boasting before the game he was going to do this, he was going to do that, so and so would not have the ball for long you get the drift. Anyway Terry was running with the ball full pelt until Tam put in a challenge - none of the sliding business. Upright challenge on the run won the ball. Yorath came to an instant halt as he emptied his lungs, snotters and spit. It was like something out the Dandy arm and a leg on the left and arm and a leg on the right. The Ooooooooph from Yorath could be heard by all. Of Tam went leaving the mangled lump in a heap. He was not seen for the rest of the game - not interested if Tam was within 30 yards of him

For the rest of the game the chant was - Tam Forsyth they call him jaws - He's got Yorath by the the balls.

I knew the other side of tam, I'm not old enough to remember him playing football but he was a member of Stonehouse bowling club for years there and an absolute gentleman he was.

Hardly been a bad word said about the man across all platforms speaks volumes.

Edited by ++Ammo - Airdrie++

1 hour ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Having no empathy for your fellow citizens is not called democracy, it's called sociopathy.   I fully appreciate political differences etc.  But anti-science views are dangerous and wilfully ignorant.  I won't reply to you after this as this is a football forum and I don't want to waste people's time.  Just know your views can end up hurting people, not help them.

I think Dawson Park Boy is actually Nos (The skinhead).

1 hour ago, Shabba said:

The signings are likely to be a loan goalie on a minimal wage, a back-up or loan defender and a midfielder who’ll go straight into the first team

Agreed.  Young keeper on loan, either a freed championship centre half or loan from SPL reserves, and attacking mid like Alston. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Have a lovely cough and cuddle!

If they are not going to wear masks they could at least wear brown cloaks and have a bell each to ring accompanied by the chant of Unclean ! Unclean ! when they come in the vicinity of their fellow human beings.. They may not care a damn about their own safety but what sticks in my craw is they don't give a damn about the people they might infect.

Even better carry this note.

To who it may concern.

I ( name eg Dawson Park Boy ) having caught Covid19 by my own free will. Do not want any help or medical treatment as I do not want to compromise my fellow human beings health due to this life endangering situation I now find myself in.

Signed ----------