The Falkirk FC Thread

12 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

If they are not going to wear masks they could at least wear brown cloaks and have a bell each to ring accompanied by the chant of Unclean ! Unclean ! when they come in the vicinity of their fellow human beings.. They may not care a damn about their own safety but what sticks in my craw is they don't give a damn about the people they might infect.

Even better carry this note.

To who it may concern.

I ( name eg Dawson Park Boy ) having caught Covid19 by my own free will. Do not want any help or medical treatment as I do not want to compromise my fellow human beings health due to this life endangering situation I now find myself in.

Signed ----------

Okay, make fun of it, but I certainly want to hear what they have to say.

They appear to be anti- vaccination which I don’t agree with.

I’ll take any vaccine going as long as it is properly tested. 
I can’t really argue with their statistics which seem accurate on death rates etc.

Im going with an open mind which is something most folks on here don’t seem to have.

You make my point about compromising healthcare which is exactly what is currently happening with so much resource going in to COVID at the expense of other ailments. Check the stats about non COVID deaths.

2 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Who are they? Do they think Covid19 is simultaneously a hoax and being spread by 5g? And the vaccine will have secret microchips embedded by Bill Gates? 

9 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Okay, make fun of it, but I certainly want to hear what they have to say.

I’ll take any vaccine going as long as it is properly tested. 
I can’t really argue with their statistics which seem accurate on death rates etc.

Im going with an open mind which is something most folks on here don’t seem to have.

You make my point about compromising healthcare which is exactly what is currently happening with so much resource going in to COVID at the expense of other ailments. Check the stats about non COVID deaths.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Who are they? Do they think Covid19 is simultaneously a hoax and being spread by 5g? And the vaccine will have secret microchips embedded by Bill Gates? 

I don’t know who are behind it.

No, they don’t put it down to 5g nor do they have a grievance against Bill Gates

They don’t believe in compulsory vaccination which, I suppose, could be reasonable and would chime in with their freedom ideals.

As I said, come along and see what they have to say.

My pal, a fellow fan, tells me they were a decent bunch today so what’s to lose?

28 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I don’t know who are behind it.

No, they don’t put it down to 5g nor do they have a grievance against Bill Gates

They don’t believe in compulsory vaccination which, I suppose, could be reasonable and would chime in with their freedom ideals.

As I said, come along and see what they have to say.

My pal, a fellow fan, tells me they were a decent bunch today so what’s to lose?

Good turnout? You'd think they'd have a facebook page or website to explain what they're about and get a few more turning up.

A few people rebelliously standing around without face coverings in a park in the open air isn't likely to start an uprising. Hopefully with social distancing observed.

Edited by welshbairn

Why are people still entertaining this shit? It’s clearly a poor attempt to wind people up and despite numerous pleas to give it a rest folk continue to bite.

Its getting more tedious than folk hilariously pretending a signing is about to be announced when it’s not. Closely followed by the even more hilarious “heard it’s Lescinel/Moutinho/De Massis” banter 💤💤💤

6 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Given that most of us are focused on ignoring, or pointing and laughing at Dawson Park Boy, and there is an extensive covid thread available, could we maybe rap this pish? His stupidity is already fully in context.

Fair enough, but I had the excuse of needing something to do while I had to down load a 66.31GB update from Activision/XBox. Someone else who is as f’d up as the SFA, as the PC and PSpdates were both less than 2GB. As for in future, I’ll just shake my head.

Good luck finding the desired players, would much prefer FFC to Partick to top League One.

29 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Fair enough, but I had the excuse of needing something to do while I had to down load a 66.31GB update from Activision/XBox. Someone else who is as f’d up as the SFA, as the PC and PSpdates were both less than 2GB. As for in future, I’ll just shake my head.

Good luck finding the desired players, would much prefer FFC to Partick to top League One.

Next time you're "needing something to do" do it on the Raith thread. Or the Dundee thread. Or the Kelty Hearts thread. Absolutely no-one is interested in any more of your boring drivel here.

8 hours ago, TxRover said:

Aidan Keena being one then....

8 hours ago, JulioBairn said:

Why are people still entertaining this shit? It’s clearly a poor attempt to wind people up and despite numerous pleas to give it a rest folk continue to bite.

Its getting more tedious than folk hilariously pretending a signing is about to be announced when it’s not. Closely followed by the even more hilarious “heard it’s Lescinel/Moutinho/De Massis” banter 💤💤💤

Quite

troll noun [C] (COMPUTING)

someone who leaves an intentionally annoying or offensive message on the internet, in order to upset someone or to get attention or cause trouble

@keithgy get that banhammer out.

10 hours ago, JulioBairn said:

Nothing will ever be more tedious than people pretending to know about a signing. 

Apparently Dundee and The Caley are in for Alston.

If it comes down to cash the he will go up Dundee. If it is cash and heart it will be us. Caley won’t get him on that basis IMO