The Falkirk FC Thread

As can everyone bar you and Falkirk fans. Because it was a foul.

Anyway, I'm not going to sit on this thread anymore when you're both constantly spouting shite then changing it when you're told that it shite, have a nice day.

Sorry Falkirkonians, thank you for Loy.

Farewell.

At least you're willing to admit that it was indeed, a free kick.

I haven't seen many folk disagree (barring Falkirk fans and Lichtie, which I've already said).

The question I asked was whether Houston had said he re-watched it before his outburst. This was never answered, with the usual frothing coming from the usual frothers.

In what way am I having a shocker?

I've laid out why it was a free kick and even backed it up with another example of what may transpire and that it too would be a free kick.

The only reason I would appear passionate (lol) is because of the batshit mental argument put forward against the free kick being awarded by Lichtie.

Do you yourself think it was a free kick and if not, why not?

Has Houston come out with anything else since his outburst? (Seeing as nobody had bothered to answer my original question.)

Well, yes. Evidently I wasn't going to sit on your Falkirk thread debating with an Arbroath fan whether or not it's a free kick.

Now that Falkirk fans started asking questions I'd quite happily have a conversation over it, if you're not willing to do that then please don't use my name if you wouldn't like a response.

I'm going to take it from your unwillingness to debate that you have too figured out that it was a free kick and your teams gaffer is a gobshite.

Well, yes. Evidently I wasn't going to sit on your Falkirk thread debating with an Arbroath fan whether or not it's a free kick.

Now that Falkirk fans started asking questions I'd quite happily have a conversation over it, if you're not willing to do that then please don't use my name if you wouldn't like a response.

I'm going to take it from your unwillingness to debate that you have too figured out that it was a free kick and your teams gaffer is a gobshite.

Ok, I'll play!

I'm old school (or maybe just auld) so, imo, I don't feel that it should have been a foul because Taiwo played the ball first. Had it been obvious that he was attacking the man and not the ball then the contact on the ball would have been irrelevant but he wasn't. I think it's clear that he tried to play the ball and that's exactly what he did, contact with Law was unavoidable thereafter. So, tbh, I don't think it was a foul by either player but if we had to be pedantic about it and had to pick a 'culprit' I would say that Law hit Taiwo rather than the other way round.

What I have a beef about however is that it's far too easy for refs to give the big team the decision under such circumstances and i think that's what Houstie was upset about. I have no doubt at all that the decison wouldn't have been given in our favour if the situation had been reversed, neither, I suspect, would it have been given to Dundee!

Another one! What do we have to do to get the routine working class Saturday football 3pm kick off back. People once had a routine that included a few pints, a punt on the horses then the game. It kept the crowds up as people kept that time free for the game. Now it can be on a Friday, Saturday morning, Saturday night, Sunday afternoon or Monday. It may bring a few quid from TV but it looses football a lot in driving fans away

Can't be worse than bowman that's for sure.

Is he shite then? Saw him a few times in pre-season and the like a couple of years ago and he seemed pretty solid. Surprised he's not out on loan somewhere by now at least.

Is he shite then? Saw him a few times in pre-season and the like a couple of years ago and he seemed pretty solid. Surprised he's not out on loan somewhere by now at least.

Good shot atopper but his off the park antics will see him gone soon.

If he wasn't under contract Houston would have had him gone months ago.

benefit of the doubt, heard decent things about Bowman in development league games but recent Peterhead game and little game time he has had makes me think he wont be around here too long, loan perhaps to try and turn things around are his options Id say.

Seems to have decent build and size to be a decent keeper and when pressure is less in development league hes fine by reports.... Peterhead game he was poor, where he was in a position to give the manager thots as he is similar age as Rogers to challenge for no1.....instead, Im sure like me Houstie thot we have no back up goalie.

He is garbage