The Falkirk FC Thread

20 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I can't get payment to go through for it.....my day was all planned for it too, wander Seville and now lost 

Let me know how you get on 

I e just paid but can’t login anyone can help ! 

22 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

My payment for WaspsTV took a minute or two but went through in the end. I think you need to choose the monthly subscription at 20 quid to watch the game, PPV for the UK was available for 18 quid which seems a bit steep 

I got in....using wrong card 😂

I've been trying to cast to Chromecast....

All up and running 

1 minute ago, ClathyDave said:

I just went to the Wasps TV section and I was still logged in. Did you choose a Username and password?

Yip and got e mail confirming I bought the monthly pass but seems not to let me in to video

7 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

I would think that raising money to own the stadium wouldn’t be that difficult if the price was sensible. That I would think is where the issue is. 

You would think if those running the club had an ounce of gumption over the various regimes they would have found out how much is required to buy the council out.

Looks like they haven't that's inexcusable

Council strapped for cash so a one-off payment would get serious consideration.

5 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Brutal. Two strikers playing like they’ve never seen each other before. Can’t even get out our half. Only a matter of time before we’re behind. Yates the worst on the park. 

Tbf to the strikers, they’ve not had a lot of playing time or even training time to get to know each other - was surprised with tonight formation.

Yeats is only 18 so don’t like to be overly critical of him but he’s been poor tonight.

5 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

You would think if those running the club had an ounce of gumption over the various regimes they would have found out how much is required to buy the council out.

Looks like they haven't that's inexcusable

Council strapped for cash so a one-off payment would get serious consideration.

Have you got a spare £12m to give to the club?

11 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Brutal. Two strikers playing like they’ve never seen each other before. Can’t even get out our half. Only a matter of time before we’re behind. Yates the worst on the park. 

Not much point if there’s no one to carry the ball to them. The long ball doesn’t work. Need to sub Yeats who is anonymous with Morrison at the very least. But obv that won’t happen until the hour mark. 

The people calling for this line up to start have been shown the error of their views. 

2 minutes ago, Roboccop said:

Not much point if there’s no one to carry the ball to them. The long ball doesn’t work. Need to sub Yeats who is anonymous with Morrison at the very least. But obv that won’t happen until the hour mark. 

The people calling for this line up to start have been shown the error of their views. 

In all fairness I don’t think anyone has been calling for Morrison and Kennedy to be dropped and remove all width from the team 

7 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

TFS is on the council’s books for £12m. No need to ask even if we haven’t 

Wonder where they conjured that up from.

What's a number to keep our gullible only tenants paying our inflated overheads I know! £12 million.

Anyway it's all academic and well into the future unless circumstances present themselves.  

3 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Wonder where they conjured that up from.

What's a number to keep our gullible only tenants paying our inflated overheads I know! £12 million.

Anyway it's all academic and well into the future unless circumstances present themselves.  

Have you been drinking heavily?