The Falkirk FC Thread

I hope (and think they will) the club makes a massive play for the game against Ayr. We’re definitely underdogs, but it’s one of the most winnable ties we could have got and it would be good to fill the stadium as much as possible, both financially and to give the players a huge backing.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

3 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

I hope (and think they will) the club makes a massive play for the game against Ayr. We’re definitely underdogs, but it’s the most winnable tie we could have got and it would be good to fill the stadium as much as possible, both financially and to give the players a huge backing.

Mud table Inverness and Raith still in it. 

18 minutes ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

Don't really understand Richard Foster's wee dig saying the players were enjoying it too much at the final whistle. As far as I could see they were just showing appreciation to the fans that had travelled.

Richard Foster another media darling cos who he is married to

Edited by kemlinbairn

If it hadn't been for a 90th minute equaliser for Ayr, we would have been playing Elgin city at home for a place in the semi.

Ayr will be tough but if everyone is fit, we get the right formation, then we have a decent chance. I just hope we have a right go at them and don't play cagey like we did at home to Dunfermline.

Weekend of 11th march the game?

Professional performance and M&S got it spot on. The frenzied media’s luv with Darvel was over after 24 mins. Thought Henderson was so bloody good, remembered me of another superb player David Moss. Nesbit turned in a much improved performance and the shape of the team excellent. Ayr are unquestionably a brilliant tie, and the potential riches that winning the tie could bring could be a game changer. Thanks Bairns for a great night