The Falkirk FC Thread

On 19/09/2023 at 20:21, Harry Kinnear said:

Bairns abroad can you assist, I’m heading to Germany at the weekend for my young cousins silver wedding celebrations, can you get BBC Alba on the iplayer abroad or am I better going for the FFC TV option.

I'm sure windscribe give you 10gb free to use their VPN

On 18/09/2023 at 22:59, ebobsboy said:

Someone on the coyb page said he's got fluid on the knee and is out for a few weeks. Take from that what you will. 

I'm still banned from that page for saying McKinnon was no better than Hartley and would end up getting us relegated :lol:

18 hours ago, Springfield said:

Slightly off subject, but reading that Arbroath have been picking up some good form, any word on our RB who signed ?

18 hours ago, LatapyBairn. said:

What have Arbroath got to do with our new right back? 

Can only assume what was meant - and apologies if it wasn't - was Montrose not Arbroath and the ex-player Williamson not Bisland.

Only judging from BBC line-ups but appears to be a frequent starter and finisher suggesting his injury woes are over 😮

Apologies if its been mentioned on here already but McGlynn and Smith were in attendance on Tuesday at the Livingston v Hibs reserve game. Just to let you know more than anything else.

It finished 3-1 to Livingston on the day, one or two senior players in the home team but both teams made up mostly of young, inexperienced  players.

2 hours ago, Blame Me said:

Can only assume what was meant - and apologies if it wasn't - was Montrose not Arbroath and the ex-player Williamson not Bisland.

Only judging from BBC line-ups but appears to be a frequent starter and finisher suggesting his injury woes are over 😮

Yes, Williamson I was referring to. Thanks for the update, and funny how he seems to be injury free now. Very similar circumstances to another ex midfielder player who seemed to be on the injury table for many games, signs for Raith and has hardly missed a game in two seasons. 

25 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Yes, Williamson I was referring to. Thanks for the update, and funny how he seems to be injury free now. Very similar circumstances to another ex midfielder player who seemed to be on the injury table for many games, signs for Raith and has hardly missed a game in two seasons. 

Na Williamson has been plagued for most if not all of his career. I don't personally feel any ill will towards him whatsoever. I hope he stays injury free as he seemed like a decent laddie and with a young family. 

11 hours ago, Springfield said:

Referring to Aidan Connelly? Played 8 minutes this season according to Transfermrkt due to injury as we approach October.

24 minutes ago, Trump said:

Referring to Aidan Connelly? Played 8 minutes this season according to Transfermrkt due to injury as we approach October.

Speaking with RR fan who did mention that he’d had issues this year, mainly referring to the past two seasons where by all reports was playing some decent football.

18 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Na Williamson has been plagued for most if not all of his career. I don't personally feel any ill will towards him whatsoever. I hope he stays injury free as he seemed like a decent laddie and with a young family. 

Is that how the chant at Airdrie went? 😉

MATCHDAY! 🚌

Its on TV tonight but get along to support the boys if you can. Could be the difference on the night.

If you haven’t already, give this weeks podcast a watch/listen as we preview Kelty Hearts (A) 🤎

And keep an eye out for @ProducerMac in his limo 👀🍻😂

🆕🎙️EP:53 STAND UP YOU B*STARDS 📣

📺 🎧📱falkirkdaft.co.uk

9DE99133-CD37-4069-83E9-118B534E0040.thumb.jpeg.5fafcf7bae387474aa2f6e55869ba207.jpeg