Au Revoir Arsene?

RandomGuy

Big decisions   

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well apart from the fact that they are likely to finish 3rd now. :P

Ha, yeah fair enough, I meant to write top 4. Finishing ahead of Spurs is something I've been sure about as well, as far as I recall.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That post about the Liverpool and Arsenal squads is of my favourite all time P&B posts...

If you take the idea objectively, and choose a team made out of the best Liverpool and Arsenal players (instead of just cherry picking players to compare in order to suit your argument) it would be more interesting.

My team would be...

-------------------------------------------------Reina--------------------------------------------------

------Sagna----------------Agger----------------------Vermaelan------------Enrique--------

------------------------------------Song---------------Lucas-----------------------------------------

----------Ramsey---------------------Gerrard--------------------Wilshere---------------------

----------------------------------------Van Persie------------------------------------------------------

Bench

Szcezesny

Koscielny

Gibbs

Rosicky

Bellamy

Suarez

Walcott

Thoughts?

Not sure how he would fit in that formation but id have walcott in my starting 11 for this season. He's been tremendous at times.

Also some of the suggestions in the trolls post are hilarious. Downing? Carragher? Dalglish over Wenger?!

Not sure how he would fit in that formation but id have walcott in my starting 11 for this season. He's been tremendous at times.

Also some of the suggestions in the trolls post are hilarious. Downing? Carragher? Dalglish over Wenger?!

Walcott is tremendous 20% of the time. Average/horrific the rest

arteta would be a first pick in a liverpool&arsenal select imo

I'm not sure Arteta would be in a full strength Arsenal team. Song, Wilshere, Ramsay would be my 3.

Amazing the difference having full back makes to Arsenal & especially Sagna's support of Wallcott.

• 1 month later...

I can see Arsenal finishing comfortably outside the top 4 this season, unless they get in 2 or 3 more high quality, beastial players.

You wouldnt have scott dann in your team.Arsenal wont make top four.Even in the pre season you can see they are still shit.1 nil up you can tell they will lose,Too many young kids,if they sign dann they will defend better.Wenger will never quit.

They wont finish in the Top 4

Ars-ne-Wenger-is-all-smil-006.jpg

Walcott is tremendous 20% of the time. Average/horrific the rest

Walcott is a tremendous player - he's had a great season.

Bundle of assists for Van Persie and a good number of goals in his own right.

FTY and The Troll in looking stupid shocker. Pleased for them. Would've rathered Newcastle than Spurs when Chelsea get beat next week.

Not sure who out of Chelsea or Spurs I'd rather see, probably Spurs.

FTY is always wrong. Always.

FTY and The Troll in looking stupid shocker. Pleased for them. Would've rathered Newcastle than Spurs when Chelsea get beat next week.

Not sure who out of Chelsea or Spurs I'd rather see, probably Spurs.

To be honest when I posted that I didn't expect the Chelsea to uprise against AVB, or Harry Redknapp getting linked to the England job hurts Spurs form so much, or Kenny Dalglish to be such a tit

To be honest when I posted that I didn't expect the Chelsea to uprise against AVB, or Harry Redknapp getting linked to the England job hurts Spurs form so much, or Kenny Dalglish to be such a tit

Yeah, its got everything to do with these things, and nothing to do with the fact that Wenger is a brilliant manager.

Yeah, its got everything to do with these things, and nothing to do with the fact that Wenger is a brilliant manager.

You probably think the victory over West Brom lately showed great character and fight dry.gif

Wenger is an excellent manager. I always said they would finish above Spurs this season.

My predictions have been going great recently.

Archived