Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

THIS

we know the stance of the dons trust on this matter. What are the stances of the other spl clubs equivalents? Anybody know??

Doesn't matter. If Lawwel votes for Newco Rangers to get back in to the SPL, and Doncaster and Topping agree, it doesn't matter what the 10 non-OF Chairmen think.

That's why it's so important to change the voting system in brief interval between the liquidation of Rangers and the rise of the Newco, assuming there is one.

Neil Doncaster said that new co's are very common place in England. Is

this true or did he make this up ? (to add to the list of things he

makes up to suit his agenda)

I wonder how many teams in the English top division have done this?

There is no doubt he is pushing for no punishment.

Rangers claim that everyone against them I think they have one friend in him at least.

Hibs/Dunfermline should propose that new co means relegation and get that written

in the rules.

Doncaster keeps saying there is no mechanism to relegate them well just get one

written in the rules and vote it through.

I kind of wonder if Hibs do get relegated if that it will be worse for Rangers cannot

see the hibs board not exploring every avenue morally correct or not to avoid it.

The SPL enquiry into rangers will be a joke if doncaster is involved.

Can I just add Doncaster GTF. The next survey should be a vote of no confidence in

this clown.

Hibs/Dunfermline should propose that new co means relegation and get that written

in the rules.

I agree. It would only be fair for Hibs/Pars to have some company on the way down. Dundee/Falkirk will give you a wee wave as we pass by.. rolleyes.gif

I agree. It would only be fair for Hibs/Pars to have some company on the way down. Dundee/Falkirk will give you a wee wave as we pass by.. rolleyes.gif

A cheap undeserved promotion for either side. Thankfully SPL rules are that the 12th places side stays up. :)

anim_a9ab802b-4534-5834-3d86-19be7d895b5b.gif

Donkeymaster is quoted in today's Scotsman as saying "While the 'newco' is a new concept in Scotland – I'm not aware that there ever has been one in Scottish football – it's relatively commonplace elsewhere," said Doncaster. "You may not be aware that, for example, Plymouth Argyle and Crystal Palace were also newcos when they came out of administration and they emerged without any sanction at all.'

You sir are a bloody liar on two counts.

First, both Airdrieonians and Gretna tried to become Newcos, so it is far from being a new concept, and somehow I doubt you never knew this as the events surrounding those two would set the precedents for how the SPL, SFL and SFA would be allowed to treat Rangers (and get away with it).

Secondly, and most damningly, Crystal Palace and Plymouth Argyle got agreement with over 75% of their creditors for their CVAs to allow the Newcos to go ahead. Airdrie and Gretna did not, and were liquidated as a result, the new clubs having to fight hard to get control of the former club's grounds.

They were lucky in that both were in locations where there was nothing really else to be done with the land. Rangers by contrast have theirs in a prime location in Scotland's biggest city - and anyone thinking Glasgow Warriors for one aren't eyeing up Ibrox and quietly looking for backers to take it over are kidding themselves, especially in the light of Edinburgh's so-near, so-far foray in the Heineken Cup.

What is Rangers chances of securing a CVA from Ticketus and HMRC? On the under 10p in the £1 options proffered by both Miller and the Barren Knights, about as much as a snowball in hell.

Once again Neil Doncaster is telling blatant "terminological inexactitudes" because he wants to break the rules in order to let a zombie Rangers live against all realistic hope one is going to survive. He is no longer "fit for purpose" and is long overdue being fired for wilful incompetence - he couldn't run a bath.

Edited by WaffenThinMint

Doesn't matter. If Lawwel votes for Newco Rangers to get back in to the SPL, and Doncaster and Topping agree, it doesn't matter what the 10 non-OF Chairmen think.

That's why it's so important to change the voting system in brief interval between the liquidation of Rangers and the rise of the Newco, assuming there is one.

It is a ridiculous situation that allows a decision of this magnitude to be delegated to the SPL Board - a Board where only one club chairman voting with an unaccountable Board chairman and the Chief Executive leads to a majority.

But make no mistake, this plays into the hands of the other club chairmen who will then be able to avoid balme if a Newco rangers are allowed back in.

It will be the biggest and widest spread example of "A big boy did it and ran away." in the history of Scottish football.

Donkeymaster is quoted in today's Scotsman as saying "While the 'newco' is a new concept in Scotland – I'm not aware that there ever has been one in Scottish football – it's relatively commonplace elsewhere," said Doncaster. "You may not be aware that, for example, Plymouth Argyle and Crystal Palace were also newcos when they came out of administration and they emerged without any sanction at all.'

You sir are a bloody liar on two counts.

First, both Airdrieonians and Gretna tried to become Newcos, so it is far from being a new concept, and somehow I doubt you never knew this as the events surrounding those two would set the precedents for how the SPL, SFL and SFA would be allowed to treat Rangers (and get away with it).

Secondly, and most damningly, Crystal Palace and Plymouth Argyle got agreement with over 75% of their creditors for their CVAs to allow the Newcos to go ahead. Airdrie and Gretna did not, and were liquidated as a result, the new clubs having to fight hard to get control of the former club's grounds.

They were lucky in that both were in locations where there was nothing really else to be done with the land. Rangers by contrast have theirs in a prime location in Scotland's biggest city - and anyone thinking Glasgow Warriors for one aren't eyeing up Ibrox and quietly looking for backers to take it over are kidding themselves, especially in the light of Edinburgh's so-near, so-far foray in the Heineken Cup.

What is Rangers chances of securing a CVA from Ticketus and HMRC? On the under 10p in the £1 options proffered by both Miller and the Barren Knights, about as much as a snowball in hell.

Once again Neil Doncaster is telling blatant "terminological inexactitudes" because he wants to break the rules in order to let a zombie Rangers live against all realistic hope one is going to survive. He is no longer "fit for purpose" and is long overdue being fired for wilful incompetence - he couldn't run a bath.

I take some small comfort from the term Zombie Rangers. I will use this term from now on when discussing them.

Dongcaster is proof that some people will do anything for money. I didn't think the SPL was capable of sinking any lower.

Our game, if Doncaster gets his way, is going to become the footballing equivalent of the WWF.

Product & TV are everything and everyone knows that the fights are pre-determined.

Occasionally, a surprise win will be allowed to make it all look real but only wee kids and those of a retarded disposition will believe it.

Adults of a normal IQ will ignore it and realise it's a heap of shite.

Pay per view is coming to the SPL..............Rangers need the money.

Oh well, it looks increasingly likely that the match in Paisley on Saturday will be my last for some time (ever?).

I'd prepared myself for this, but it is still a bit hard to take in. That said, I won't waver on this. If the diddies collude with this tawdry cheats charter then the baw is burst for me.

No ifs or buts. It'll be a despicable act of short-termist self interest that further demonstrates that the views and wishes of ordinary supporters are all but irrelevant.

I won't be a part of it.

Our game, if Doncaster gets his way, is going to become the footballing equivalent of the WWF.

Product & TV are everything and everyone knows that the fights are pre-determined.

Occasionally, a surprise win will be allowed to make it all look real but only wee kids and those of a retarded disposition will believe it.

Adults of a normal IQ will ignore it and realise it's a heap of shite.

Pay per view is coming to the SPL..............Rangers need the money.

On the money.

Oh well, it looks increasingly likely that the match in Paisley on Saturday will be my last for some time (ever?).

I'd prepared myself for this, but it is still a bit hard to take in. That said, I won't waver on this. If the diddies collude with this tawdry cheats charter then the baw is burst for me.

No ifs or buts. It'll be a despicable act of short-termist self interest that further demonstrates that the views and wishes of ordinary supporters are all but irrelevant.

I won't be a part of it.

This. £295 season ticket and £70 car park plus catering and merchandise spend to watch the Old Firm Truman Show, with every other club as subservient fodder who know their place?

Fcuk that.

See you on the golf course, at a Juniors game, or something less corrupt.

This. £295 season ticket and £70 car park plus catering and merchandise spend to watch the Old Firm Truman Show, with every other club as subservient fodder who know their place?

Fcuk that.

See you on the golf course, at a Juniors game, or something less corrupt.

Juniors sounds good. I'm more than up for that.

You've seen me 'play' golf FFS!

I won't be a part of it.

You could always shift your support to a diddy team that has never been soiled by the SPL and will never, ever get out of the SFL. Morton isn't too far away from you.

This is the first season that I'll have been to enough games that I'd have saved money by getting a season ticket since Rikki Mcfarlane was manager. I will buy a season ticket for next year if the clubs do the right thing. Otherwise I will not be back. Simple

Juniors sounds good. I'm more than up for that.

You've seen me 'play' golf FFS!

Aye, Rory McIlroy isn't losing any sleep, put it that way.

Part of me keeps saying that by perhaps not renewing my ST I'll only be hurting my own club - and I understand that. However, the only assumption I can make is that the suits in charge think that supporters will take it up the jacksie without a squeak, and through emotional attachment to their team, will continue to shuffle along to games like good little boys and girls no matter what. Wrong.

There's far too much negativity on here at the moment.

Rangers are about to die people, and the pish that Doncaster is promoting with regards to a Newco is against the Law as I understand it.

The only way a new Rangers can exist is by applying to join at the bottom, assetless with a brand new club. You cannot simply transfer assets from a debt laden company in administration to another. It is illegal.