Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Wasn't sure where to put this, but Adam Miller's "Scottish Cup Facts" is quite simply horrendous. Only An Excuse levels of comedy. The Mark Nelson bit had me cringing so hard it was like an out of body experience. Terrible terrible stuff. 

On 20/11/2021 at 22:03, invergowrie arab said:

The Macclesfield documentary is what a third series of The Office could have been.

The bit in the club office was like an ou take from The Office. Savage wasn't as bad as I thought he might be, he should listen to the old groundsman a bit more.

I thought Smethurst came across very well and they've made a great job of the ground.

More trouble at Charnock Richard yesterday. The club have invited proganists in to explain. No mention of Ruel St or yer Maw.

https://macclesfieldfc.com/2022/01/22/a-message-from-our-owners/

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

2 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

Dancing On Ice, just proves the old proverb, 'You can't polish a turd.'

But it doesn't stop STV/ITV continually trying. 

See also : Stephen Mulhern, Masked Singer, trying to sell Rochelle and Marvin Hulmes as Mrs/Mr Saturday night, gameshows based on games you find in seaside amusement arcades, etc etc etc.

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Katie Price being given a TV show to do up the 19 room "mansion" she let fall into disrepair.

The woman is an absolute fucking cretin, I genuinely don't understand how she still gets airtime

I hope no-one else in the South East is looking for pink paint.

5 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

The Responder
Martin Freeman is a patrol cop on the verge of a nervous breakdown who gets himself involved in all sorts of shady shenanigans. Finished this on iplayer tonight and was most enjoyable.

Watching this as well and have a couple of episodes to go. Whilst I'm enjoying it and Freeman is excellent, I just find the whole thing a bit far fetched and the fact he seems to just wander around doing whatever the f**k he fancies rather than actually arrest folk doesn't seem very believable 

On 26/01/2022 at 09:28, Mark Connolly said:

Katie Price being given a TV show to do up the 19 room "mansion" she let fall into disrepair.

The woman is an absolute fucking cretin, I genuinely don't understand how she still gets airtime

There is no surer sign that the class structure in British society is fixed than this programme existing. Woman being investigated for harassing people, for being bankrupt while actually earning a lot of money gets paid six figures for a TV show to do up her mansion which was making her miserable. If there was any justice in the world people would be on the streets rioting as soon as the first advert for this appeared. 

11 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

There is no surer sign that the class structure in British society is fixed than this programme existing. Woman being investigated for harassing people, for being bankrupt while actually earning a lot of money gets paid six figures for a TV show to do up her mansion which was making her miserable. If there was any justice in the world people would be on the streets rioting as soon as the first advert for this appeared. 

Surely evidence that the class structure is slowly crumbling if this common whore can own a mansion and have an income more befitting of the urban professional class or minor gentry? 

Surely evidence that the class structure is slowly crumbling if this common whore can own a mansion and have an income more befitting of the urban professional class or minor gentry? 

There's nothing classy about getting yer tits out and selling your soul to the lowest bidder.

She's a horrible woman and that folk continue to give her air time/actually watch anything she's in is truly depressing.

And to put the icing on the cake I read she was only having to pay something like 3k instead of 3 million in debt.