The St Mirren 2014/2015 Season Thread

There's absolutely no way Arquin will be playing for you guys next season. I'd argue he hasn't really been playing for you this season, but there's no chance of him dropping down a division. He'd destroy it if he did though.

Think you've been wooshed mate.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is anyone else actually looking out and hoping Morton keep winning now given that we're dead n buried. ?? strange feeling wanting them to win lol

On us for next season really worried about the number of players we have under contract. Worrying times ahead good be a good few seasons before we come again i think. I'm sure Deeboy will come see us from time to time :)

This is exactly what I want! They don't seem too confident though...so still plenty of opportunities for them to Hibs it up.

Callum Ball and Isaac Osbourne have joined the mutual consent club today: http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=42330

Big Isaac's a good player when he's fit but you're lucky to get 20 games out of him a season and he looks like he was really struggling when he last came back from injury. I'll be in the minority on this but I think Ball deserved more of a chance, he's offered more than any of our other strikers this year despite being a definite chubster and barely getting a game. I think he might have been worth keeping for the Championship with a full pre-season under his belt, considering he's only 22.

Callum Ball and Isaac Osbourne have joined the mutual consent club today: http://www.saintmirren.net/pages/?p=42330

Big Isaac's a good player when he's fit but you're lucky to get 20 games out of him a season and he looks like he was really struggling when he last came back from injury. I'll be in the minority on this but I think Ball deserved more of a chance, he's offered more than any of our other strikers this year despite being a definite chubster and barely getting a game. I think he might have been worth keeping for the Championship with a full pre-season under his belt, considering he's only 22.

Agree 100%. Unless, of course, there was an attitude problem that needed weeding out of the dressing room. No point heading into next season with that negativity straight from the get go.

With Ozzy we were under no illusions as to his injury problems. Personally I didn't think we'd see as much of him as we have, and he served a purpose for a while. I wish him luck, he always seemed to give his all.

Billy Davies there again today in the directors "box".

The guys on the radio were hinting towards the management side of things, possibly interested in buying the club again?

That's the last 3 home games he's been at now?

That's the last 3 home games he's been at now?

Aye, he was just with his agent yesterday but previously was talking to business men rumoured to be a Belgian consortium by a Saints fan on bnw army.

Rob McLean said on the radio about there possibly being a managerial vacancy available soon , kind of nudge nudge wink wink. Sounds like there will be change over the summer!

Heard we've had an 80k + add ons bid accepted for some player Malin? I've literally never heard of the boy, is he good? Would he be capable playing for a top 6 team that's looking to challenge for Europe or is he more suited to the cloggers of the Championship?

Thanks in advance.

Heard we've had an 80k + add ons bid accepted for some player Malin? I've literally never heard of the boy, is he good? Would he be capable playing for a top 6 team that's looking to challenge for Europe or is he more suited to the cloggers of the Championship?

Thanks in advance.

He can't play in the same team as McGowan and Harkins, lost his man at a corner once! Glad we are punting him .

Thanks in advance.

0/10.

Archived