Sportsound Watch

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Mods plz.

😂 The 10am didn't have to refer to that morning though.  It might have been another.

I suppose, however, that I should have said 'today', or 'at 10 o'clock this morning'.

Fair enough - not proud of it.  Will amend.

6 hours ago, The Master said:

Only one commentary game across the weekend.

You'll never guess which one.

This must be a first, no Saturday commentary when there is a full card (minus one game)?

I guess this will allow them though to continue talking about the Old Firm well past 3:00pm, as well as in the hour before.

Macintyre will be insufferable.

Motherwell's trip to Waterworld, Hearts visiting the Bernaboo,  Hibs v St Johnstone etc, no wonder folk get scunnered. 

Big big day of Scoddish football and an afternoon of HIGH drama expected. Will the Dindee game go ahead? But first, let’s talk about VAR and that big big game tomorrow at Ibrix.

1 hour ago, Hammer Jag said:

Big big day of Scoddish football and an afternoon of HIGH drama expected. Will the Dindee game go ahead? But first, let’s talk about VAR and that big big game tomorrow at Ibrix.

We'll also have ubdates from thiz avdernoon's big big madges in the Championshib. 

30 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

We'll also have ubdates from thiz avdernoon's big big madges in the Championshib. 

My goodness, so much drama and so miny talking points from another akshun packed Sadurday in Scoddish football. Now what do you make of John Beaton’s appoindment for tomorrow’s Old Firm game?

Old Firm FM 

It will be discussion about tomorrows big big game with the todays games getting in the way. 

www.youtube.com/@DerekTaylor84?si=SIWIpJCXt6Gd_08V

13 minutes ago, Tartan Dave said:

Got this on the tele today. I think Michael Stewart might cry if there's another couple VAR issues. He seems dangerously close to a complete meltdown as of late 

Aye, he was getting really animated barely 15 minutes after today's kick-offs.

I enjoyed Jim Duffy rambling on about the lack of action at the Raith Ayr game without once mentioning either of the teams involved.

That was then surpassed by Macintyre telling us how much confusion there was about what was happening with the Edinburgh City game. It took me 2 seconds of googling to see that it was abandoned.

Fucking useless.