What's your biggest regret of your life so far

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once told my old pen pal Mark to ram it and that no, I will not go halfers with him in a stupid website where people can share their life on. Think he wanted to call it face something or other. Don't regret it at all.

honest one here, not going to see The Smiths!

Grimbo

Frankly Mr Shankly heaven knows you're miserable now so reel around the fountain on a rubber ring and oscillate wildly in the golden light etc.

Getting engaged to my Ex.

Not listening to my dad when I was 15 about my education. I was more interested in being a fanny.

Not taking a shit in my ex-managers drawer when I left that job. Fucking cow.

Wish I hadn't wasted the past two months racking up literally hundreds of posts on this site. Can't imagine how those who've been here for years feel.

My biggest regret has been reading them.

Got speaking to a stunning Brazilian girl down the fan zone on Copacabana, while watching the Brazil Croatia game at the World Cup last summer. We discussed several things, such as her brother studying a PHD in economics at Edinburgh and how she'd visited Scotland twice. I also discovered that her family were filthy rich, as her dad was Vice President of Petrobras, the largest oil company in South America. Working in the oil industry, he could have been a handy man to know.

Anyway, before going our seperate ways, she asked if I'd meet her later that night. She gave me an address of a bar and a time to meet.

Being the dickhead that I am, instead of meeting this fine specimen, I got out my nut on the best ciapirinhas and cocaine the Copacabana could offer that evening. The next thing I knew, I was in a confused daze cuddling my brother, and not the Amazonian beauty I was hoping the wake up beside. She didn't bother returning my texts the next day. Opportunity well and truly blown!

Where to start...being born?

not getting off with a big titted Czech bird

Any one in particular? 'Cause there's still plenty time to find one, I'd imagine.

Turning down sex with stunning Icelandic twin sisters because my girlfriend was waiting for me in another room.

You've mentioned this before, but I don't recall if the girlfriend was aware of the Icelandic offer. It would be fucking hilarious if she said she'd have given you a free pass :lol:
Not for you, obviously :mellow:

Got speaking to a stunning Brazilian girl...

I think your only option is to convince yourself that the girl WAS the aforementioned brother with a tuckback, and that you saved yourself an awkward evening.

It's that, or a lifetime of :bairn, surely.

Archived