What's your biggest regret of your life so far

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a really nice red SG which I absolutely love, I've managed to collect a few really nice guitars, i feel for mates who have to sell music gear for real life money shortages, If only we could make our birds sell jewellery instead!

As for regrets, probably sticking in at school for me, wish I'd just bothered my arse studying in 5th year and gone to do dentistry or something that would have made me more money. I also regret not learning piano when my parents offered me lessons as a kid. There's a few one night stands I regret too. Wish I'd stuck in at the golf when I was younger and got to a decent standard.

Stuck looking in peoples mouths all day just to get a bit more dough - f**k that. No wonder doctors and dentists have the highest suicide rates of any other profession.

Girlfriend just left me after being given an engagement ultimatum which I refused to conform too. Starting to regret it to be honest.

I'm sure she is. Lucky escape for you, though it may not seem like it.

Chucking it with my ex because I was a shit house when things started getting serious.

Have you apologised? Might feel better, if nothing else.

Giving a shit friend the benefit of the doubt when he was making up a smear campaign. Ended up eventually losing friends and becoming a bit depressed and reclusive as a result. Probably a bit too heavy for this thread but really wish I could go back and smack that p***k in the face and call him a liar.

Back then foolishly just trusted people, now I see the worst in everyone.

One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't get anywhere with a particular girl that I was into. Part of the reason was that a "mate" was shit stirring behind my back and made her feel uncomfortable about going out with me. I didn't find this out until six months later, by which time it was too late and she'd moved on to another boyfriend. I do wish I'd realised at the time what was going on.

I don't, I regret going to uni in the first place.basically at school if you get good enough grades they tell you should go.

Obviously not English, though...

Regrets? I have a few but then again, too few to mention.

I have a few, but then again, too few to mention.

Regrets, ive had a few but then again too few to mention

I'll start spreading the news.

One of my biggest regrets is that I didn't get anywhere with a particular girl that I was into. Part of the reason was that a "mate" was shit stirring behind my back and made her feel uncomfortable about going out with me. I didn't find this out until six months later, by which time it was too late and she'd moved on to another boyfriend. I do wish I'd realised at the time what was going on.

Yeah it's horrible. Petty jealous p***ks.

Situation that it was all around also stemmed from a lassie. Mate fancied her she went out with someone else he tried to fight him, got a doing then because I was friends with the other guy he made up some bs then roped in the rest.

Ended up walking towards them and got sucker punched from one of them totally out of the blue. Didn't find out the lie until months later.

I'd respond to all the posts regarding me, but f**k that for a laugh.

Also if she's pregnant I can see why you don't go out on the piss. It's not as if she can drink and I'm sure she appreciates your empathetic actions. It'd be pretty shite if you went out every weekend with your mates and came home steaming whilst she sat in the house wondering where you were and what state you'd come home in.

Also if she's pregnant I can see why you don't go out on the piss. It's not as if she can drink and I'm sure she appreciates your empathetic actions. It'd be pretty shite if you went out every weekend with your mates and came home steaming whilst she sat in the house wondering where you were and what state you'd come home in.

She wouldn't have the trust problems if he wasn't a cheating c**t.

I haven't been 'out' for about 10 years to be honest. Going to get pissed sounds and looks utter shite. Did that as a kid and much prefer either staying in or going out and doing other stuff (going on walks, theatre, cinema, eating out etc)

When I want to catch up with my mates ill just go round and see them or they come here. Don't need to go and get pissed. But then I'm a boring old fart

Even taking that out of the equation I can see why he's staying in. I assume they'll be saving money for when the baby's born as well, which would be much easier if he isn't pissing it away on drink/kebab/taxis every weekend.

You can't really argue with this.

But if you ever call me a c**t again Kevin, I will take your kneecaps. c**t.

Archived