When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Most c***s who are banging on about the currency don't even understand what they're moaning about. They're literally going out and finding reasons to entrench themselves in their own little mindset because nobody nowadays is allowed to change their opinion or appear weak. Fucking goons.

29 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Most c***s who are banging on about the currency don't even understand what they're moaning about. They're literally going out and finding reasons to entrench themselves in their own little mindset because nobody nowadays is allowed to change their opinion or appear weak. Fucking goons.

It’s more I think that the bunker-dwellers have decided that the issue of currency was what frightened Scots into voting “No” in 2014, and they’ve thus concluded it will work again. It’s one to watch: if the UK Nats can be outflanked on currency they’ll have nothing with which to try and frighten remaining switherers.

Expect the Tory serfs to go hard on it in their desperation to either claim there is no answer on currency or that the answer they receive won’t be possible (or both).  This will be their strategy for tricking people into keeping their butcher’s aprons flying.

ETA: it’s stupid and it’s irritating, because the currency issue is overblown beyond belief, but for some reason it does seem to cut through to people. If Yes Scotland can convince the majority that currency is sorted (or even just get through that it’s not actually a huge deal) then we’ve won.

Edited by Antlion

5 hours ago, Antlion said:

It’s more I think that the bunker-dwellers have decided that the issue of currency was what frightened Scots into voting “No” in 2014, and they’ve thus concluded it will work again. It’s one to watch: if the UK Nats can be outflanked on currency they’ll have nothing with which to try and frighten remaining switherers.

Expect the Tory serfs to go hard on it in their desperation to either claim there is no answer on currency or that the answer they receive won’t be possible (or both).  This will be their strategy for tricking people into keeping their butcher’s aprons flying.

ETA: it’s stupid and it’s irritating, because the currency issue is overblown beyond belief, but for some reason it does seem to cut through to people. If Yes Scotland can convince the majority that currency is sorted (or even just get through that it’s not actually a huge deal) then we’ve won.

I had a wee google because it was in the back of my mind that it had changed relatively recently, looks like it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-48069470

I've a feeling the big narrative will be "only the safety of the UNION can safeguard Scotland's recovery from the Coronavirus crisis!" with plenty of headlines to that effect.

Brexit is still looming, too, and I wonder if No Deal/Shite Deal might get Yes to a 60+ mark. Oh baby.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

27 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I've a feeling the big narrative will be "only the safety of the UNION can safeguard Scotland's recovery from the Coronavirus crisis!" with plenty of headlines to that effect.

This is nothing to do with your pathetic 'feeling'.

We all know that Scotland is propped up by we taxpayers in London and the South East and it would be better for you just to acknowledge it.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We all know that Scotland is propped up by we taxpayers in London and the South East and it would be better for you just to acknowledge it.

Go on, have another go.  Maybe someone will give a shit this time.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I see that fanbhoys of the debtor region are getting ahead of themselves again.

How proud must you be of opinion polls when the decent Tories of England are paying for your prescriptions?

Considering the sheer amount of shite you post on here, it's clear to us all that they're not paying for your prescriptions. 

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

How proud must you be of opinion polls when the decent Tories of England are paying for your prescriptions?

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You just did.

^^^ Seething at paying for Cirrhosis medication. 

7 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Someone close to him needs to stage an intervention here. It's getting worse.

Alcohol must numb the pain of having become a full-on nodding-dog racist to try and win his bosses’ love... and still being viewed with disdain as a worthless Jock.

If only it could all be the SNP’s fault...

14 hours ago, Antlion said:

Anyone who thinks currency isn't a huge deal is a moron. 

The commentators who spent the last four years kneecapping the opposition so that a hard right, incompetent government run by lazy grifters could maintain power at any cost are now trying to don their sensible hats to have a grown up discussion. The SNP and Greens don't actually have to answer these questions given the Tory government are shepherding more and more people into the Yes camp by default. 

Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 12.21.17.png

Edited by NotThePars

5 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The commentators who spent the last four years kneecapping the opposition so that a hard right, incompetent government run by lazy grifters could maintain power at any cost are now trying to don their sensible hats to have a grown up discussion. The SNP and Greens don't actually have to answer these questions given the Tory government are shepherding more and more people into the Yes camp by default. 

Screenshot 2020-08-20 at 12.21.17.png

"Now becoming rather urgent"....

I like that.

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Toilet Duck : gifs