The Partick Thistle thread

1 hour ago, jagsfan57 said:

Maybe they do need to get their process sorted out, but it’s a bit ironic for someone who posts on the wearethistle forum almost daily to say that isn’t worthwhile.

Can't speak for TTA but that's not what I understood them to mean. Why run an internet forum and make it hard for new members to join?

WAT is beginning to feel like a faded gentleman's club. Being an old gentleman,  I'm quite fond of it but it could do with some fresh input.

Guest Peter LaFleur

I noticed Declan McDaid came on for Dundee and set up the equaliser yesterday. If the league gets back up and running is his signing now in doubt?

Edited by Peter LaFleur

1 hour ago, placidcasual said:
On 27/02/2021 at 17:29, rb123! said:
Right lads how much for McCall, we're desperate

We'd need to be desperate to even consider that wee fat mess as manager again. He made his bed, he can lie in it.

Everyone deserves a second chance. 

3 hours ago, placidcasual said:
On 27/02/2021 at 17:29, rb123! said:
Right lads how much for McCall, we're desperate

We'd need to be desperate to even consider that wee fat mess as manager again. He made his bed, he can lie in it.

40 years without top flight football and that wee fat mess had you as close as you are ever likely to get.

40 years without top flight football and that wee fat mess had you as close as you are ever likely to get.

It was the standard post Christmas collapse that cost us which was a part of having the wee fat mess as manager.