Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

And absolutely no fucks will be given when he starts banging them in next season.

Yep, pretty much.

I think most football fans wouldn't mind if their hero on the park was shagging their Mrs behind their backs, as long as they bang them in.

For the record I'd take Skippy at Falkirk and given his record for scoring v us for Motherwell and Celtic, I'm delighted he didn't sign for Hibs.

And absolutely no fucks will be given when he starts banging them in next season.

Yep, couldn't care less. Lennon looks far more of a tit here than McDonald does. Good to know we're still under his skin.

_67293596_motherwell_higdon_sns.jpg

Yep, pretty much.

I think most football fans wouldn't mind if their hero on the park was shagging their Mrs behind their backs, as long as they bang them in.

For the record I'd take Skippy at Falkirk and given his record for scoring v us for Motherwell and Celtic, I'm delighted he didn't sign for Hibs.

I don't doubt he is a bit dodgy when it comes to contact talks, he strung us along last season as well.

I just struggle to have any sympathy for Lennon, he's a vile character.

I don't doubt he is a bit dodgy when it comes to contact talks, he strung us along last season as well.

I just struggle to have any sympathy for Lennon, he's a vile character.

I'm in agreement with you completely here.

Players may kiss the badge and say all the right things in the press. Fact is they don't really give a f**k.

(I'm not singling out Skippy with the above comment)

Lennon must've been through this 100 times with various players at Celtic and Bolton.

Wonder why this 1 hurt so much?

Edited by Gaz FFC

Agree Lennon is a bitter roaster but I like the fact he came out and told everyone the truth.

All to often the fans get the pished ripped out of them by football clubs and players so it's refreshing to have it all out in the open.

I seen a Motherwell fan saying last week he wanted this settled and not knowing is shite.

Now you know what kind of guy Skippy is.

It's an interesting read, I think that no one was under the impression Skippy was dying to get back to FP. He was a week late for preseason cos he was out whoring himself about, still it's better than last season where he was two months late.

Skippy has done all his whoring himself out in the past as well, when he moved to Celtic he'd spent the best part of the year before trying to move any and everywhere. He still did his job on the park.

Not surprising and not bothering at all. As long as he works out for us!

I must admit I had a good chuckle at the article when I read it this morning.

I mean does anybody really believe that someone as arrogant and with as big an ego as McDonald would go cap and hand and beg/plead for a contract from Hibs?

I'd guess, he wasn't happy with his deal at Motherwell and had his agent float his name about to a few clubs. Hibs bit, McDonald played the two clubs against each other and probably got a better deal for himself in at Motherwell in the process. Happens all the time.

For Lennon to go public and have a go at McDonald just shows him up for what we all know he is.

Yes Lennon should've let some Wee p***k lie about Hibs and himself. Wouldn't it be a shame if someone went right through the back of him on Sunday?

You'll need to sign someone who could catch him first.

Yes Lennon should've let some Wee p***k lie about Hibs and himself. Wouldn't it be a shame if someone went right through the back of him on Sunday?

I'm sure David Gray will have no problem in sending his studs into the back of his leg.

*insert Greggy Wallace meme*

I appreciate Mcdonald's contribution to the team in regards to his leadership qualities and improving the players around him. It'd be pretty hard to argue that he wasn't an important player for us last season. 

However it would also be disingenuous not to admit the fact that there were quite a number of games where he couldn't even make a five yard pass. Myself personally, with Mcdonald at 33, would have been tempted to gamble on El Baktoui, who may or may not have more of a sell on value. It would have been a gamble no doubt as you know what you're getting with Mcdonald but it's worked for me in Football Manager and if that isn't proof of my theory then I don't know what is.

Edited by Londonwell

Hasn't El Bakhtaoui already turned you down?

He was offered a deal, he said he wanted to consider his options (I think). The club said though it was him or Skippy.

No brainer

Hasn't even kicked a ball for us this season and he's already made your head fall clean off your shoulders.

Worth signing for this reason alone.

Hasn't even kicked a ball for us this season and he's already made your head fall clean off your shoulders.

Worth signing for this reason alone.

Not really. We turned him down. You're the ones that have someone in your squad that doesn't want to be there.

I must admit I had a good chuckle at the article when I read it this morning.

I mean does anybody really believe that someone as arrogant and with as big an ego as McDonald would go cap and hand and beg/plead for a contract from Hibs?

I'd guess, he wasn't happy with his deal at Motherwell and had his agent float his name about to a few clubs. Hibs bit, McDonald played the two clubs against each other and probably got a better deal for himself in at Motherwell in the process. Happens all the time.

For Lennon to go public and have a go at McDonald just shows him up for what we all know he is.

McDonald, I felt was pretty honest in his press conference.  He actually said he had an offer from Hibs but it was nothing like the offer he got from Motherwell.  

Also worth pointing out McDonald wasn't out of contract, Motherwell had an option on him which they triggered.  If Hibs wanted him they had to beat our offer, simple as that.  They clearly didn't.

For me McDonald was our player of the year by miles last season, I'm glad to have him back by hook or by crook.

Not really. We turned him down. You're the ones that have someone in your squad that doesn't want to be there.

Sad-Looking-Face-For-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic1

HIBS TURN ME DOWN.  ZLATAN SAD.  WILL HAVE TO JOIN MANCHESTER UNITED.  BUT ZLATAN NOT WANT TO BE THERE.  ONLY LIGHT FOR ZLATAN IS THEY ARE BETTER CLUB, AT HIGHER LEVEL, WHO PAY MORE.  STILL ZLATAN SO SAD.  SO SAD.