Edinburgh City

Indeed, congratulations!  :bounce2 It would definitely have been squeaky-bum time if it had gone down to the final day but now you can relax and enjoy the last two matches with no pressure.

Next year, of course, you have the difficult second album season but confidence will be high and you won't be heading into the unknown.

Well done City great game and congrats on staying up and great to se the pyramid working. For once Beattie was really good and not sure they really wanted to take him off. Nice to see the laddie Guthrie get a longer run and was disapointed in Riordan. Antel had one tremendous save which kept the game for City. Good team effort now see if you can just take the last 6 points

I know I have been a bit critical of decisions and subs but credit where credit due the manager has done well in getting them to stay up. First time it has been done via the pyramud and in first season as well. If it was not for a few games of thrown away points it could have been the play offs. Next season has differant goals now.

Congratulations to Edinburgh City. Game at August was daylight robbery from us, and I thought "they aren't playing like a team who will finish bottom". It looks like you'll go on to post a mid-table place, which is creditable given the challenge of coming up from LL and moreover your shaky start. I read that you've beaten every SPFL2 team except Clyde this season - indicating a capable side.

Your average league crowd is now 402 with 1 game left, disproving those who predicted otherwise (infact only 1 has been sub-300). Indeed it'll probably surpass Berwick, Annan and Cowdenbeath. Hopefully you maintain or improve on that at AP.

Interestingly today not only saw City stay up but looks like Edusport automatically promoted to LL and news of Kelty applying to move over from Juniors: seems the pyramid is getting going.